Community > Posts By > MissMissy13

MissMissy13's photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:02 PM
If you were a woman who dates women, and you wanted to have children, how would you go about choosing a male as the sperm donor?
Would it be someone you know or would you become friends with a male and then have a talk with him about the situation......???

MissMissy13's photo
Tue 01/01/13 11:25 AM
Hola and hello to all the beautiful ladies. First off, happy 2013 to all and hope my Cali ladles are safe. I just joined this site a few hours ago. I'm new to how all the features work but I'm super friendly and wouldn't mind some nudges or messages from some beautiful women. Feel free to hmu. I'm a great person to get to know. Thx <3

MissMissy13's photo
Tue 01/01/13 11:11 AM
Hola and hello to all the beautiful ladies. First off, happy 2013 to all and hope my Cali ladles are safe. I just joined this site a few hours ago. I'm new to how all the features work but I'm super friendly and wouldn't mind some nudges or messages from some beautiful women. Feel free to hmu. I'm a great person to get to know. Thx <3

MissMissy13's photo
Tue 01/01/13 10:59 AM
Hola and hello to all the beautiful ladies. First off, happy 2013 to all and hope my Cali ladles are safe. I just joined this site a few hours ago. I'm new to how all the features work but I'm super friendly and wouldn't mind some nudges or messages from some beautiful women. Feel free to hmu. I'm a great person to get to know. Thx <3flowerforyou

MissMissy13's photo
Tue 01/01/13 05:29 AM
Edited by MissMissy13 on Tue 01/01/13 05:37 AM
Hola and hello to all the beautiful ladies. First off, happy 2013 to all and hope my Cali ladles are safe.
I just joined this site a few hours ago. I'm new to how all the features work but I'm super friendly and wouldn't mind some nudges or messages from some beautiful women. Feel free to hmu. I'm a great person to get to know. Thx <3