Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:10 PM
waving well I can actually say good morning now as it’s 00:09 here :heart:

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 11:35 AM
Fish and salad :heart:

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 10:02 AM

I'm amazed at the number of women who state on their profile that they have part time children. They are young women who don't seem to have real maternal instincts. Children need their mothers to give them a sense of security, belonging and being loved and nurtured. Why would anybody have children and not give them a full time home for them to grow up in?

Personally, I bypass any woman with that sort of profile. Children should be accepted as a blessing and mothers should take their responsibilities seriously and not be selfish.

It is not old fashioned or a medieval concept for a mother to be a mother. It's a reality. Children need us to sustain their needs and to feel cherished as a very important part of a family. They are totally reliant on their parents. Some people need to wake up to themselves.

How judgemental on women!

In your last paragraph you said ‘need us’ and ‘reliant on their parents’ so you are actually saying that they need both mother and father. So how about all the men that walk away from their children, or from a pregnancy!

Any woman who says she has her child/children part time on a profile, could mean that she has joint custody with the father. Surely this is acceptable and as a man you would fight for joint custody of your child/children.

Everybody’s circumstances are different, and who are we to judge.

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 09:51 AM
waving Hi SG, hope you’re having a good morning :heart:

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:27 AM
Madness

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:26 AM
Utterly tipsy hippies drinks

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:23 AM
:heart: Tell him he’s in the wrong bed, so get up and make some coffee

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:21 AM
:heart: Robin and Aatheera …. Just read the game thread ‘things to do when it’s raining’ :heart:

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:16 AM
Hmm :thinking: think we’ve gone slightly off track laugh laugh

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:09 AM

been here for a couple of months but i never find a relationship here... because lots of i have known just talking to you in a day and then disappear the next day

Stick with the forums then Gina, we are a lovely bunch really :heart:

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:06 AM
waving Good morning Storm, although it’s 12:06 here so just afternoon really flowerforyou

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 04:04 AM
waving good morning River flowerforyou

:heart: Thinking how many of us there are on Mingle2 with big things going on in our lives at the moment, and I wish each and every one luck and love :heart:

Trixie's photo
Mon 10/04/21 03:26 AM

Hello @LoverforOne, welcome to the M2 Forums.

There could have easily been two topics out of the one, that you have posted. The caring for a baby is an exclusive topic, and has nothing to do with the "partnership qualities" in a woman!
A woman can be very caring about a baby, knowledgeable about his/her upbringing, and yet be a horrible partner. It would be easier for me to discuss on your topic if you explained how you relate "partnership" with "caring for & raising a baby".
As your post stands now, it gives me the feeling that the sole aim of a partnership and the duties(virtues) of a woman is giving birth and rearing children! This outlook is medieval, demeaning and sexist in nature.

I applaud you for your comments Kevin :heart:

The love and bond a mother has for her child cannot be compared to the love she has for a partner, after all as a lot of us know it’s as easy to fall out of love with a partner, but usually there is always a bond between mother and child (and yes before anyone says, I know that isn’t always the case!).

Not all women are maternal!

As for giving a baby to either a man or a woman to care for, again the care of a child is different to the love between two people and cannot be compared. Just because somebody possibly doesn’t like children, it doesn’t mean they cannot be in a loving stable relationship!

Trixie's photo
Fri 10/01/21 03:53 PM
:heart: I admit I miss HG :heart:

Trixie's photo
Thu 09/30/21 03:47 PM

I wonder how she's doing? waving :heart:

:heart: I’m doing ok, although I admit this has been a difficult year. Thank you for asking River flowerforyou

OT: I wonder if she realises what a lovely lady she is, and the man who captures her heart will be a truly lucky man :heart: :heart:

Trixie's photo
Wed 09/29/21 03:30 PM
Distancing

Trixie's photo
Wed 09/29/21 03:29 PM
Because

Trixie's photo
Wed 09/29/21 03:28 PM
Juggling hippies

Hi River waving flowerforyou

Trixie's photo
Wed 09/29/21 03:27 PM
Wow, now that would be a big move :heart:

OT I wonder if he’s ever been to the UK ?

Trixie's photo
Wed 09/29/21 09:41 AM
Possibly a little bit devious pitchfork