Community > Posts By > AmyGurl84

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:44 PM
I have four tattoos

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:44 PM
Lookin' for the odd ones who always make me laugh! I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS!

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:42 PM
i left for awhile, been dating someone. but i think that's turning south now...

AmyGurl84's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:40 PM
What happened here man?? Everyone just sorta disappeared...

AmyGurl84's photo
Wed 07/02/08 02:44 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Number 20 is my favorite

AmyGurl84's photo
Wed 07/02/08 02:38 PM

not me but i lost my virginity on the 4th of july laugh

I bet you went out with a bang

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh sumthin like that! although how many people can say fireworks LITERALLY exploded the first time they had sex??

AmyGurl84's photo
Wed 07/02/08 02:31 PM
not me but i lost my virginity on the 4th of july laugh

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:39 PM
my ex husband. still do.

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:38 PM
thinks beating women is ok noway

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:34 PM
i started having night terrors as a reaction to PTSD. I'd also developed an anxiety disorder due to the PTS and other things. They put me on klonopin at night which is only an anti-anxiety med and not a sleeping pill. And yes, my night terrors have decreased in severity and frequency. Certain things will still trigger them (sleeping in an unfamilier environment i'm finding) but they're getting better. Therepy helps too.

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:21 PM
any time for u sweetie! flowerforyou

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:20 PM

It means that you are stronger than you think and maybe if you stopped thinking about yourself for once and thought about others......you may get it!!flowerforyou

i understand what you're sayng gypsy but that can come off a little harsh... i think about others all the time, but it's hard to ignore your own illness's and wonder how you're going to find the faith to pull urself up again. sometimes... just sometimes... we're the "others" that need to be thought of:heart:

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:17 PM
EVERYTHING IS FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC FOR ME AND MY NEAR AND DEAR! flowerforyou :heart:

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:15 PM

god only throws at us what we can take, in my opinion thats rubbish, because personally i cant take no more.

then maybe he'll stop throwing things at you...and if he's so loving why does he throw things at people???

well if hes so loving he wouldnt keep throwing things on people all the time. i mean i need a break:cry:

i hear you hunny. life this year has been ROUGH. and i was in the hospital yesterday AGAIN and they STILL dont know what's wrong. i need a break too, and everytime i see a light at the end of the tunnel its a train! gotta hang in though, and stay strong

im sorry,:heart:

today i was diagnosed with cushings disease. :cry: :cry: i feel so lonely and damn depressed, ive got endometriosis, im in pain every day and the demerol doesnt help. i cant fight much more, ive had enough

You can. Because you've got people who need and want you to. Plus, I'm right behind you sweetie. Your friends are here, and we :heart: ya

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:13 PM

flowerforyou Hey girly..goin okay I suppose...yourself?flowerforyou

lol, dont ask. i'm just gonna say everything is fan-freakin'-tastic and hope it ends up that way!:tongue:

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:11 PM
hey sweetie, how goes it?

AmyGurl84's photo
Tue 07/01/08 02:10 PM

god only throws at us what we can take, in my opinion thats rubbish, because personally i cant take no more.

then maybe he'll stop throwing things at you...and if he's so loving why does he throw things at people???

well if hes so loving he wouldnt keep throwing things on people all the time. i mean i need a break:cry:

i hear you hunny. life this year has been ROUGH. and i was in the hospital yesterday AGAIN and they STILL dont know what's wrong. i need a break too, and everytime i see a light at the end of the tunnel its a train! gotta hang in though, and stay strong

AmyGurl84's photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:29 PM
i cant stop crying:cry:

AmyGurl84's photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:25 PM

beat his ass

too busy trying to feel my heart beat right now

AmyGurl84's photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:24 PM
Dont snoop and find out. So I just caught my boyfriend looking for girls on another free site. Guess what folks? I'm single again!:cry:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25