Community > Posts By > Brad7734

Brad7734's photo
Tue 12/03/19 07:39 PM
In general, women relax, sit back, and let the guys take all the risk, let the guys make all the effort, let the guys make the first move. Women then take their time and pick the guy that suits them. What women forget is that as they get older what they bring to the table is slowly fading away...not to mention how long do you think you are going to live. And men need to understand that you have value, you are needed, and more importantly you should be wanted. For me, I put out my profile with my good points and my problems. And women can take it or keep looking for perfection. Your choice..good luck.

Brad7734's photo
Tue 04/16/19 01:29 AM
Who fits the description of having a pleasant personality, at least reasonably average or higher intelligence, clean, normally dressed, adequate financially, decent looks, good health.....and yet, in spite of all these traits that are at least average or even better, you Social life is a disaster with extremely few real friends???? If this applies to you, as it does me, we probably know the cause. It might be dedication to an all consuming job, it might be an alternative life style that doesn’t fly where you live, it might be a past embarrassment that is not an issue anymore but took years to live it down and hampered you4 social life for many years. The cause does not really matter ( unless it has to do with an evil or illegal or very weird
activity you might secretly pursue...which, by the way, I myself do not )....what matters is simply the fact that this does apply to you and finding a compatible MATCH is very difficult.