Community > Posts By > tribo

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:36 PM
Edited by tribo on Wed 05/30/12 05:51 PM

Also:

What roll does vibration play in our own lives and existence?

the molecular makeup of our beings allow us to exist as we perceive existence. problem with that is we perceive ourselves wrongly.We believe we are more than what we are and that gives us some sort of one upmanship over all else. the highest form is really no more than the lowest form, we are not brilliant we are stupid. everything we have accomplished with the state of mind we have held for centuries, from the first records of written history or myth etc, show us or should do so, just how stupid we are. we have learned nothing as it should be, with all our own patting ourselves on the backs for inventing or improving mans existence, our morals [that which we live sociably by] has not improved 1 iota.

We could be better in that sense, but we won't be, till the problem comes to a head and then there will be little and few to do so if any.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:26 PM

You appear to be a person who has realized that the common belief in a supreme being (outside of yourself) that you can "pray to" for help does not exist. Perhaps at one time you did believe this and the discovery that it was not true was traumatic for you.

So what you want to share with others is:

There is no God.
He won't answer your prayers.

Another question:

Did this revelation bring you joy or sadness?
How did it effect your life?

LOL, i don't believe in prayer at all. Yes i did at one point for sure, but time has a way of seeing to it that that what you have done is useless, what will be will be. Prayers are neither heard or answered - meaning - it is as most a game of percentages that we give credence to buy uplifting times when it seems to be the case and downplay those times it is not. rarely do i hear someone talk of unanswered prayer, only those they believe are answered, you could pray to any imaginary figure and get like results.

I'm not a supreme being, I'm a human being, no more no less, just as flawed as everyone else.

I want to share the fact that this is it!! there is nothing that you will have or gain or experience after you leave this vibratory existence.

That makes me calm, it takes away from the not knowing or proverbial doubts of where i stand in the scheme of things. this leads to "enjoying life" to the fullest extent i am able. It also leads to not having to play "psycho to the Psychiatrist, as were doing now, lol.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:01 PM

first off JB, i'm not talking anything new, my stance is much as it was when first joining here, everything is vibrational that remains my stance, if wanting to know "when" this began, that is a typical question asked by those be it child or adult as to trying to understand why, what, or how. It falls under the heading of curiosity or wondering. My belief is that "there is no beginning or end," that or those are types of terms i lay aside as due to religion, or ther such concepts. It's the type of questionong i find to limit ones ability to think past such notions. To answer your question, it happened when it happened.

We agree on so many things. Yes, there is no beginning and no end. Yes, everything is vibration. There is no time, so there is no beginning or end.

If you will notice I did not ask you "when."

I asked... "At what point....."

To be more specific, I will reword it.

At what point in this eternal process does an inanimate, unconscious, non-living particle become alive and conscious?

My apologies, had to go with my son to the store, just got back.

I believe that as the universe had reached a point where there was enough material to combine to make the first atoms that formed by electromagnetic attractions, such as are found in chemistry, that this was the beginning of what was to become higher forms of both life and eventually cognizant life.

First the most basic atoms of gas like hydrogen formed with carbon, with all the others followed suit. this lead to large areas of mass that again became the stars[suns] and the planets among all else. Why we have the un-countable variations of both of these along with everything else, shows me that it was random, not designed. The similarity being only in that the like substances made up all that is. [as far as we know] I keep the door open on that because of many materials that have been discovered since modern science has been around. Though as of now i don't think suggestions of silica life form make any sense.

I believe that like we see and can understand from nature that the causation that wrought this, could well be just like a lac bug or others where the dye/resin/and wax are made in varying levels through out the process, a dim view of a infinite scale of observance, but used as example only. If this holds true then that would mean that larger amounts of substance would or could have developed closer together and formed the denser attributes of all we can see. leaving much room for more open areas. Those areas that did attain denser material,such as the galaxies and within them the solar systems, continued to gather more density, in our case, the hydrogen/oxygen levels capable of producing water.

from here i can answer your question as such, nothing is inanimate[ remeber the rock?] everything vibrates, thus everything has life [movement] with movement comes the ability to connect, when connected higher substances are formed, when they have formed in such away as to be more alive [if that is what your reffering to] to be able to form a substance that has the ability to recognize it is alive then that is the point of which your asking of.

The "demarkation" of such if your reffering to ourselves will never be known. what is needed to know is that it does do so. Past that, all is speculation.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 03:12 PM

Tribo, do you seek truth or do you believe you have found it?

What i have found is what i believe to be the most fundamental truth that is available to believe. It is when others complicate it that it appears to be more than the simplest answer. It's existence, outside of making all other existence possible, By "chance", is for no other than to do so, period. It [waves/energy/particles/ and any other we may not know at present} have none of the attributes necessary to be a cognigant being that either loves,hates; thinks;talks;reasons;sorrows;or anything else given to the human state. That is all our doing. Like nature, it acts as it will, only on a much greater infinite level.

It's not something you "tap" into, as many may think or believe, just being is all that's necessary to be part of it. whether your an incredibly wise rock [humor] or a stupid human [serious] makes no difference.

As much as I agree that waves, energy and particles don't individually have the same "intelligent" attributes that we do, I don't know why you feel that is such a great fundamental truth.

You basically are saying the same thing that evolutionist are saying.

That from out of a universe of star dust, elements and particles, somehow, by chance, life and consciousness was born and evolved into cognizant beings.

That somehow, probably by random accident, quantum particles, energy and matter gathered itself up into the right combinations and created intelligent life and consciousness.

Nothing knew in that hypothesis.

But I will ask you the same thing I ask everyone. At what point did THAT miracle happen?

At what point was life and consciousness born?

Are you talking a "timeline"?

first off JB, i'm not talking anything new, my stance is much as it was when first joining here, everything is vibrational that remains my stance, if wanting to know "when" this began, that is a typical question asked by those be it child or adult as to trying to understand why, what, or how. It falls under the heading of curiosity or wondering. My belief is that "there is no beginning or end," that or those are types of terms i lay aside as due to religion, or ther such concepts. It's the type of questionong i find to limit ones ability to think past such notions. To answer your question, it happened when it happened.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 03:00 PM

I wish we were all stones, the world would be a better place.

No, it would be a place full of stones.laugh

It would be a place full of life untouched by mankind, that would be amazing.

So why are you so down on mankind?

LOL, is that what you get from what i write, lol

I think mankind is great, it is mankind's stupidity, that flaws it. I see no way to escape such as i am human also. But it does not mean i have to participate in mankind's down fall any more than necessary to live. You say i "over-think" to me there is no such thing, unless due to that thinking you find answer's that then require no more thinking upon such as you have found. That may be the end of it unless others can bring to light something that starts you back to re-thinking upon it more at some future point. :)

I'm not out to defend my points here, I'm only offering what i see as the case in point. If anyone can show me flawed thinking or concept, of course i will take that into consideration,but it has to be other than mystical or religious or other types of objections to what i'm stating. I have no room for man thinking he is anymore than man, i have inside knowledge of man, i am one, that is the only true knowledge anyone can ever really have.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 02:38 PM

I wish we were all stones, the world would be a better place.

No, it would be a place full of stones.laugh

It would be a place full of life untouched by mankind, that would be amazing.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 02:36 PM

Tribo, do you seek truth or do you believe you have found it?

What i have found is what i believe to be the most fundamental truth that is available to believe. It is when others complicate it that it appears to be more than the simplest answer. It's existence, outside of making all other existence possible,By "chance", is for no other than to do so, period. It [waves/energy/particles/ and any other we may not know at present} have none of the attributes necessary to be a cognigant being that either loves,hates; thinks;talks;reasons;sorrows;or anything else given to the human state. That is all our doing. Like nature, it acts as it will, only on a much greater infinite level.

It's not something you "tap" into, as many may think or believe, just being is all that's necessary to be part of it. whether your an incredibly wise rock [humor] or a stupid human [serious] makes no difference.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 01:54 PM

LOL - that which is, would exist if no one could think or talk or express. It does not need a mouthpiece, nor recognition. It exist merely because it does. If only particles and waves existed and had not formed anything else, it would still exist,Its not incumbent on the needs of anything. your understanding of who you are, is simply your understanding. It, has no reason to even know of divinity or other god like qualities, it's not a god.

God is just a word, as your words are just words.

even a stone expresses itself.

You over think everything too much.

And its is really very simple.

I believe in it's simplicity, that is what i wrote of, lol. I wish we were all stones, the world would be a better place.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 01:14 PM
Edited by tribo on Wed 05/30/12 02:11 PM
LOL - that which is, would exist if no one could think or talk or express. It does not need a mouthpiece, nor recognition. It exist merely because it does. If only particles and waves existed, which i think is the case, and had not formed anything else, it would still exist,Its not incumbent on the needs of anything. your understanding of who you are, is simply your understanding. It, has no reson to even know of divinity or other god like qualities, it's not a god.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:36 PM

Everything goes back to the same source. Everything.

There is only one source.

Only one self.

I don't believe in divinity JB, "source" doesn't think, nor does it care what anything that has come about, including us, thinks. Devinity, self, ego, mean nothing to it one way or the other, if you can even call source "it", if so only in the most broad terms would it stand as something more than just matter/energy/waves/particles.

If you don't believe in "divinity," then how are you even able to discuss it and why would you bother?laugh

As for the "source" not being able to "think" or "care" that is not true. I am proof of that. (I can think and I care, and what the source is, I also am.)

I am that.

I exist.

I am.

happy :banana: :banana:

I can discuss it from the viewpoint of it's normal meaning, which is all anyone can do, if your meaning is different than the normal, then we can't discuss it, very true. "i' "i" 'I', everything you state is self centered, you cop an attitude or guise that you beleive something is infinite and pertains to all, but then complicate it with personal statements? everyone can think or care or anything else, many things can not, still all are part of the whole. If you really beleive your part of the whole, then stop using personal pronouns.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:18 PM

Everything goes back to the same source. Everything.

There is only one source.

Only one self.

I don't believe in divinity JB, "source" doesn't think, nor does it care what anything that has come about, including us, thinks. Devinity, self, ego, mean nothing to it one way or the other, if you can even call source "it", if so only in the most broad terms would it stand as something more than just matter/energy/waves/particles.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 11:49 AM

Our true nature is divine. The divine Self is the underlying reality and source of all that exists.

"devinity" "self"? you can only "share" in devinity, you can not claim it as being meant for just self. What part of all that is would even claim or think itself to be devine except man? that which id devine gives no thought to being such, that is ego, not devinity.

Then you don't understand what the divine self is.

You are caught up in the little self, the ego.

The divine self is that which exists.

It is all that is.

It is the essence of all that exists.

I am that.

You are that.

This is that.

Everything is that.

And that is all there is.

the "devine self" is contradictory, you can not say that devinity is the esesnece of existance and connect it with "self" it can not be or include everything and self at the same time and because of this, no one can ever say "they" are devine. At most you only share in divinity, which i don't beleive is the correct understanding of what is. Leave the self out of your equation and your thinking is correct as to "all". Apply it to yourself and you become something more than everything else, which your not. :)

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 11:41 AM

Here is my concept of God:

That which exists.

Yea there is already a word for that, its called existence.

I exist.

I am that.

Everything that exist, exist, that is really saying nothing.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 11:35 AM

Our true nature is divine. The divine Self is the underlying reality and source of all that exists.

"devinity" "self"? you can only "share" in devinity, you can not claim it as being meant for just self. What part of all that is would even claim or think itself to be devine except man? that which id devine gives no thought to being such, that is ego, not devinity.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 11:25 AM
No, you are part of exsistance, you are not capable of being existance as a whole on your own, therfore you can only be "part" of god or the wave particle infinity.

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 10:45 AM

1. Filipina women are famous for their magnetic beauty

Filipinas are well known for their feminine disposition, and magical charm among other Asian women.

2. Filipina women are clam, understanding and patient

Most Filipinas would never involve in a loud argument or fight just because of the way they are brought up as a true Filipina Lady, who speaks politely. This quiet, soft spoken, and caring nature of the Filipino women separates them from the western women.

3. Filipina girls are well educated

The Philippines gives great importance to higher education. Unlike other Asian countries where women tend to be in more subservient positions, the Philippines give more importance to girl’s education. This affects their social behavior too.

4. Filipina women are good home keepers

Filipina women understand their domestic responsibility. For them, their home is the source of their pride. They always try to maintain a loving and warm surroundings for their family members.

Very true, but they do have tempers much like latina's do, don't get them mad!!! lol

tribo's photo
Wed 05/30/12 10:37 AM

The way of life is just simply how one chooses between right or wrong.

Ah, but right and wrong only exist in ones mind. and it only exist in ones mind because society has placed ti there. It is not inherent to mankind, we are not born with such perceptions.

tribo's photo
Tue 05/29/12 09:09 PM
Edited by tribo on Tue 05/29/12 09:11 PM

is there nothing that exist then that is not a god?

Strike the "a"

Got is "that which exists."

There is nothing that exists that is not god.

Ah... existence = god, interesting, so in other words existance is all you need to be god, but you cant be god by or of yourself, you need all that exist to be such correct??

tribo's photo
Tue 05/29/12 08:58 PM
Well since you claim that there "is no god" I am assuming that you have no concept of that term. If you have no concept of that term, then how could you have any thoughts about it at all?

So if I say that I am god, how can you know or believe that I am not?

wrong i have a good concept of what others think god is, how could i not if i say there is not one? What i'm asking is if you say your god what is making you special enough to think so? Because you exist? hm.... evrything exist that we can percieve with our senses and many things we can't. Is then everything god's? i state it this way becuae your saying "you" an individual are a god, which would indicate that all individuals or individual things would then be also?

tribo's photo
Tue 05/29/12 08:49 PM

Yep. Nothing still does not exist. Only something can exist.

You can not get something from nothing even in a vacuum.

"It centres around the peculiar theory in quantum mechanics that empty space is not really empty at all.

In reality, so the theory goes, a vacuum is filled with particles that are so small and fleeting they are all but virtual and dip in and out of existence all the time."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2000483/Sparks-mirrors-Quantum-scientists-make-nothing.html#ixzz1mC7wIonB

You don't need quantum mechanics to know what can be readily seen Jellybean - all the stars in the sky - there are billions of light-waves / particles that we can easily sense. the so called vacuum of space only exist because as the electromagnetic particles were attracted to each other they in turn joined to make up the planets and stars and all else. as this continued, less matter between them increased the vacuum [less material],larger areas of space.This has been going on eternally, there is no beginning or end to vibrational material.

So what's your point?laugh

you don't need quantum mechanics to know this :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25