Community > Posts By > coyotegirl1

coyotegirl1's photo
Wed 06/04/08 04:59 PM
Edited by coyotegirl1 on Wed 06/04/08 04:59 PM
lmao!!! This is a good way to do it too. Goodluck!

coyotegirl1's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:58 PM
Edited by coyotegirl1 on Wed 06/04/08 01:59 PM
This is my theory....
It's because a lot of people fear being taken advantaged of by some that they do talk to.

Just a little while ago today, I made an attempt to talk with a man who is 44. Well either it was the site was working out its stuff or the guy just up and didn't want to talk with me, I don't know?

Then the IM window we had open, up and closed.

He is still on now and as far as I can tell, he may be shallow or just a scammer but he has not made any attempt to talk with me again so that is a big sign saying he isn't interested, plus he acted a bit rude when I asked if we could talk in IM on here.

All he had to say was, "I can't talk now", which he did in a yes no manner but the way he talked with me was rude. I asked him if he was busy and he said, "Yes and No." Then he talked a bit with me and then like I said above, vanished.

So sometimes it's the men and sometimes it's the women being just ANTISOCIAL or FREAKED OUT because of some reason or another. If only they would just say, "Sorry I'm not interested in you." That would be enough for me and then I'd go on my merry way.

I guess I'll just have to take their rejection of me, not so personally but it still hurts me none the less.

coyotegirl1's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:44 PM
This is nice to know smuckdaddy.

I'm a nice woman looking for a nice man to be friends with. If you'd like, maybe we can talk sometime either here in the forums or in my email?

coyotegirl1's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:40 PM
Well maybe you never see many of us girls because we're busy working perhaps? I for one, work a lot and end up forgetting that there are forums to write in.

Oh and how does the reply thingy work? I think I may need someone to show me how to use this feature? lmao!

coyotegirl1's photo
Wed 06/04/08 01:22 PM
Yeah I miss them too, I can do the Betty Rubble Laugh pretty good. laugh bigsmile

coyotegirl1's photo
Wed 05/21/08 11:12 AM
Yeah I eat a chicken salad from Subway. I get lettuce (of course:wink: ) baby spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, black olives, green peppers, and mozzarella cheese. Then I top it off with italian dressing, it's really good!