Edited by BlndwBdge on Sat 06/14/08 12:18 PM
blushing .....and 2 think it was only the flu....ugh

Slaps forehead LOL D'oh :tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 12:09 PM
Good Luck flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:53 AM

Ok, so I need some advice. I'm a person who likes communication by any and all means,,,phone, text, email, IM, etc... Here is my quandry... I recently started talking to a guy from JSH. He sought me out. He initiated the contact with me and gave me his phone number. We talked on IM and then on the phone. He has called me from different numbers that I have a telephone book starting (LOL) ... He says he is interested, am I safe to assume it is ok to call him without asking him first? He has called me several times throughout the day since we started talking. How much is too much communication?? I don't want to inundate him with texts or vms when I can't get a hold of him. Is talking everyday too much? If you don't talk everyday, should one feel slighted?

First let me looks up the words quandry and inundate and I'll get back to ya

:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:43 AM

RED FLAG Several different numbers???
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's just making himself more available for her to get in touch with him, so no excuses why she didn't call.......laugh laugh

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:36 AM

RED FLAG Several different numbers???
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would question this also....

I have questioned it.... he says they're landline numbers of his house, his parents house, his brothers phone.... noway LOL. The first time we talked the phones were going dead...so when one went dead, he'd call from another ohwell ....

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:29 AM
Ok, so I need some advice. I'm a person who likes communication by any and all means,,,phone, text, email, IM, etc... Here is my quandry... I recently started talking to a guy from JSH. He sought me out. He initiated the contact with me and gave me his phone number. We talked on IM and then on the phone. He has called me from different numbers that I have a telephone book starting (LOL) ... He says he is interested, am I safe to assume it is ok to call him without asking him first? He has called me several times throughout the day since we started talking. How much is too much communication?? I don't want to inundate him with texts or vms when I can't get a hold of him. Is talking everyday too much? If you don't talk everyday, should one feel slighted?

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:50 AM
Any guys have an answer to that?

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:46 AM
What is the purpose of Profile Rating??

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:57 AM
laugh laugh

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:57 AM
:tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:50 AM

for 29-30 year old men to date 18 or 19 year old women? Or even if the men are older. In my opinion, age is just a number and you have to assess the person; not how old they are. As long as the woman is an adult it's ok in my opinion. What do YOU think??:smile:
me personally........i just love younger women.......when they stop talking!laugh
haha, I agree but actually I'm asking because I tend to be more compatable with younger women and I'm 29. someone mentioned parents but that makes no sense; I'm talking about ADULT WOMEN.

is it bcuz you're immature as well and are compatible with younger women bcuz they r immature as well???.....birds of a feather....jmo

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:05 AM
noway

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/13/08 08:37 PM
Bonjour!