Community > Posts By > BlndwBdge

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:32 PM
I'm selective, I work too much, and yes, eventually I will change my status....when I find the right one for me! bigsmile

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:28 PM
That they have big shoes to fill...??? :laughing:

BlndwBdge's photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:06 PM
Whoopsies! LMAO! laugh laugh

BlndwBdge's photo
Thu 03/26/09 04:43 PM
huh OoOoOo that's not good. I'm sorry to hear that. We need our chompers. Good luck to you.

BlndwBdge's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:54 AM
<---- CHEESEHEAD! WI. :tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:52 PM
Keep in mind that not ALL men are jerks. I've seen a lot of women who have it in their head that trust has to be earned BEFORE giving someone the trust they deserve right off the bat. Granted, trust is earned but is trust condemned even before it is established with someone?

Learning from your past and knowing what signs to look for will help you. I wish you the best. It's hard to trust once it's broken but it can be achieved with the right person who is trustworthy. flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:15 PM

it is what it is sweety, when it comes to me and woman they usually tell me how hot i am and they want to jump me, right off

BWAHHHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:13 PM
noway huh UnFreaking believable!! STI's and STD's are not prejudiced!!!

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:53 AM
I refrained from it. winking tongue2

BlndwBdge's photo
Mon 02/09/09 05:20 PM
oops slaphead

Send messages to the ones who go online... tongue2

BlndwBdge's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:21 AM
oops slaphead

BlndwBdge's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:18 AM

That's a bad situation, I myself would have nothing to do with anyone who's is involved & she doesn't love her boyfriend if she's looking to screw somebody else on the side!!

she has a sexually open relationship, but she loves her bf.

Is she looking for a disease? She's asking for one. That's not love!! Apparently, her BF doesn't know how to satisfy her or she wouldn't be seeking it from every Tom, ****, and Harry. Just not cool in my book. frustrated rant

flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:14 AM
Anbesol and Aleve.

BlndwBdge's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:11 AM
noway huh I'm sorry, but that is just nutz!! How the H can she love her BF but want to have booty calls? To each their own I guess. Personally, I wouldn't lower my standards for a hook up. And then everyone wonders why there is so much infidelity. What happened to being true and honest to the one you love; that you're in a committed relationship with?? frustrated rant

Great day!

flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:20 AM
noway whoopsies! LoL!

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:13 AM
So if it SUCKS- why are you still on this site? Common sense would say- get off of it if you don't find what you're looking for. frustrated

Good luck to you! flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:27 PM

log(cabin) +c = houseboat:smile:

We have a Winner!

She gets...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: A BIG HUG!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

YEA!

noway huh ......it's rigged! LOL.

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:26 PM

log(cabin) +c = houseboat:smile:

frustrated rant sad

bigsmile - I Love Hello Kitty!! :banana:

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 12/23/08 01:21 PM
frustrated slaphead waving

Oh just have a Merry Christmas I say! LOL

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 12/23/08 12:26 PM
Hmmmmm.....if you're just totally attracted to someone in the physical sense isn't that lust?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23