Community > Posts By > BlndwBdge

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 06:43 PM

So I had a friends with benefits arrangement. It was great, he's hot I'm hot for him etc. good company and easy times. Well one day he's all like "did you miss me?" I say yes he wants to know if I missed him or his willy. I say the latter and he gets kinda weird, later when he's ready to go he says he loves me. HUH? So we talk and I tell him that I do like him. Ok so he's happy and I feel better. KICKER..... I havent seen him since and he's stood me up twice! Help please? Are there any normal men here?

Are you sure he was happy? I can't offer you advice...I don't do friends with benefits. Sorry. Good luck flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 06:33 PM

The real question should be why weenies come in packs that do not amount the same as the buns evenly......

offtopic oops :laughing:

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 06:30 PM
because u cut them in half ...thus creating 12....which in turn u get only half the calories....LOL....idk....:tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:58 PM
Absolutely!!! bigsmile ...

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:52 PM

what What is your biggest regret about your previous relationships ?think

No regrets....it made me the person I am today. bigsmile

Funny, secure, honest, and happy! flowerforyou

I :heart: Me! bigsmile

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:45 PM

When I see two females kiss........ I get one of these >> 8====D

noway noway blushing

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:44 PM

I like the song...but I never kissed a girl in the sense of that song but I have a daughter and kissed her. bigsmile

Mwah, Mwah, Mwah..... :tongue:

LOL that doesnt count...thats crazy I thought all gurls have kissed a gurl other then family at least once....CRAZY STUFF

I have not...guess I'm crazy noway ! I love men wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much....I'd rather kiss them...Mwah, Mwah, Mwah.... do any men wanna kiss me???? LOL :tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:36 PM
I like the song...but I never kissed a girl in the sense of that song but I have a daughter and kissed her. bigsmile

Mwah, Mwah, Mwah..... :tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 04:48 PM
somewhere....ohwell

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:28 PM
helloflowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Sat 06/28/08 12:11 PM
noway

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:45 PM

hate threads that don't state what it's about? I keep clicking on the title, then say, "oh I don't want to read this again". Then I do it again and again and again and again and again.

and again and again and again and again....see a pattern? :laughing: oops tongue2

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:41 PM
HA! LoL! :tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/27/08 03:19 PM

Sam has been in the computer business for 25 years and is finally sick of the stress. He quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Minnesota as far from humanity as possible. Sam sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise, it's total peace and quiet. After six months or so of almost total isolation, he's just finishing dinner when someone knocks on his door. He opens it and there is a big, bearded man standing there.

"Name's Leon... Your neighbor from four miles away... Having a party Saturday... thought you'd like to come."

"Great," says Sam. "After six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks.

Thank you." As Leon is leaving he stops, "Gotta warn you there's gonna be some drinkin'."

"Not a problem... after 25 years in the computer business, I can drink with the best of 'em."

Again, as he starts to leave Leon stops. "More 'n' likely gonna be some fightin'too."

Sam says, "Well, I get along with people. I'll be there. Thanks again."

Once again Leon turns from the door. "I've seen some wild sex at these parties, too."

"Now that's not a problem," says Sam, "I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there...by the way, what should I wear?"

Leon stops in the door again and says, "Whatever you want, just gonna be the two of us."

noway noway :tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:08 AM
bigsmile Me me me me...LOL:tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:06 AM
bigsmile

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:05 AM
I will...:tongue: ....Did u like it? LOL

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:04 AM
Squeeeeeeeze!! bigsmile Thanx.

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:58 AM
That is why meeting in person and spending QUALITY time with one another is important, I think. bigsmile Too many are focused on other things. ohwell Of course, this is JMO :tongue:

Have a great day. TGIF!! flowerforyou drinker

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:26 AM
blushing

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 22 23