Community > Posts By > BlndwBdge

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:57 PM

it seems alot of people are writing theyre own things but yet dont seem to interested in actually carrying an actual conversation lol

hmph! ohwell

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:47 PM

What would You do if You saw Your Date, Frank the Freak, Finger Your Meat, After You Left Your Seat?
When You can Back, Would You give Frank the Freak, a Fu%king Wack in His Sack?oops

huh noway laugh :tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:05 PM
Are you saying distance is a deterrent for you?? noway

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:04 PM
laugh :wink:

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:38 AM
They need babysitters laugh

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:33 AM

I agree with SuzyinVa. Trust your insticts on this. I recently had a guy look at my profile that is "just looking for a nice woman to get together with once in a while....maybe more." I suspect "getting together" means getting it on.

Friends with benefits :wink: ....that is how I would take that as.

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:30 AM
It's kinda funny to see how a man is looking for a relationship but in his profile puts how he is looking for a fun time.... noway huh

It just makes me laugh even more at them. LOL! bigsmile laugh

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:28 AM
time heals all wounds. be strong and don't give in. flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:25 AM
Sweet! flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:23 AM
Ok guys,.... I have a pretty good idea of what this means and I'm pretty good at reading between the lines, but just to be sure and have an accurate idea, I must hear it from you. Ok, ready?

When a guy says: "i'm looking to find a woman to have fun with,blah, blah, blah," is it safe to assume they mean ....fun as in fun sex wise??

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:22 PM
noway noway laugh laugh :tongue: ..... only u MBD can be THAT graceful and talented. :tongue:

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:44 AM
LOL- laugh :tongue: thanx for the laugh. flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:38 AM

A state trooper pulls a blonde over on a lonely back road and says, "Ma'am, is there a reason why you're weaving all over the road?"
The woman replied, "Oh officer, thank goodness you're here! I almost had an accident! I looked up and there was a tree right in front of me. So, I swerved to the left and there was another tree in front of me. Then, I swerved to the right and there was another tree in front of me!"

The officer reached through the side window to the rear view mirror, and explained, "Ma'am... that's your air freshener."

huh bigsmile laugh

BlndwBdge's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:47 AM
laugh laugh drinker bigsmile

BlndwBdge's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:25 AM

Hey guys looking for some guys who wants friends with benifits.Tired of not getting what you want then hit me up and let me help you out with those built up tensions.devil

noway noway noway huh huh huh

whoopsies.....wrong room!

BlndwBdge's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:02 PM
Bed - by J. Holiday bigsmile

BlndwBdge's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:15 AM

I kissed a girl and I liked it noway sick

the taste of her cherry chapstick....

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/20/08 03:38 PM

I would be watching BLNDWBDGE, shake her booty, and hope she brings her cuff with her so I can use them on her later.

ooOooOooOoo....a naughty man!! :tongue: devil bigsmile

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/20/08 03:37 PM

I'm about to give a VIP strip showdevil

WOO-HOO....let's do it GF!! drinker bigsmile flowerforyou

BlndwBdge's photo
Fri 06/20/08 03:31 PM
Shake shake shake.....shake my bootie!! La La La....drinker bigsmile

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 22 23