Community > Posts By > Yellowonder

Yellowonder's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:53 PM
Single and loving it but secretly...hating it grumble

Yellowonder's photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:26 AM
Hmmm good topic. I think a relationship to me, well a real one is one where you connect on a whole bunch of different levels, sex, companionship, involves trust, and mkes you feel like when you are with them you are a better version of yourself. So sappy lol! But forget society rules, it's about what works. I've always been told I act like the "man" in the relationship, mostly because I have a take charge attitude about life I guess, and that's fine, so what I look for is someone who when I'm with them, people one know we are together, and know he is the man, why because he is confident in the fact that i'm with him because i want to be, and regardless of my take charge attitude he can be like whatever i'm still taking care of you. And honestly, when that happens i usually let my guard down and turn into little susie home maker anyways lol! Don't know if that answered anything but yea....laugh

Yellowonder's photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:20 AM
Hmmm not really sure. Not looking to just meet and hook up, just looking to see if any cool people/ men lol are on here because the ones around my way don't seem to be so much. And whatever ever happens from then I guess happens.

Yellowonder's photo
Sat 05/17/08 10:10 AM
Luv it lol! I use to be an adult swim addict back when the line up was inuyasha, wolf reign, samuria champloo, and cowboy bebop. I keep trying to get into death note now, the first couple episodes i couldn't but everyone keeps telling me it's good. I like naruto, and bleach though.

Yellowonder's photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:35 PM
Just wanted to say hello...so...hi lol!blushing