Community > Posts By > tjer1l

tjer1l's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:05 PM

are people so eager to shut the door on long distance relationships without getting to know the other person through chat or such?

Part of building a relationship is being together and long distances aren't exactly conducive to being together

tjer1l's photo
Mon 02/16/09 01:57 PM

I like irregardless. It is such a useless word.

it is useless because it isn't a word

It is indeed a word.. see above...

Oh my other favorite word is "kerfuffle"

fwiw:
Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.

tjer1l's photo
Mon 02/16/09 01:09 PM

I like irregardless. It is such a useless word.

it is useless because it isn't a word

tjer1l's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:01 AM
Edited by tjer1l on Sun 02/15/09 03:02 AM

Do you ever get annoyed when you have someone that has just written you and then suddenly asks, "Do you have any questions for me? What do you want to know about me?" when really....you dont? Maybe because your not interested in them and you just find it annoying?

why get annoyed? this is the game being played on sites like this, the poor guy is just trying to engage you in a dialog. why don't you just politely tell him that you're not interested in them?

tjer1l's photo
Fri 02/13/09 08:10 PM
my ride

tjer1l's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:56 PM
if someone clues me in to how to get a pic in a message I'll show you my car

tjer1l's photo
Fri 02/13/09 01:54 PM
why not, it was bubba who dipped his stogies into the honey pot

tjer1l's photo
Thu 02/12/09 08:01 PM

what thread are we on??????????

must be a senior thing

tjer1l's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:57 PM
hi, some nice fellow invited me to join in here but the topics are pretty bland, here's a question to spice things up a bit, is there lust after 50? I think there is, the problem is finding age appropriate men who can keep up.

tjer1l's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:44 PM

if you reek of desperation you don't have a shot
:smile: if i reek of aloe vera body wash do i have a shot? be seeing you

at least I'll know that you've bathed, that's always a plus

tjer1l's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:39 PM

http://www.tbs.com/shows/10itemsorless/

Oh yeah...TV. I remember that. Heard they have it in color now.

Darnit! I was just MapQuesting the nearest Greens&Grains.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I have a new bottle of KY too....

don't you keep a little one in your bag?

tjer1l's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:37 PM
if you reek of desperation you don't have a shot

tjer1l's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:22 PM

slap them right in the face!!!!

that'll get you a lot of dates

tjer1l's photo
Thu 02/12/09 11:47 AM
when I wind up with the right men

tjer1l's photo
Thu 02/12/09 06:11 AM
there's a sucker born every minute

tjer1l's photo
Thu 02/12/09 06:11 AM
smile and keep moving, if I was to get offended every time a guy checked me out I'd be miserable all the time.

tjer1l's photo
Mon 02/09/09 04:21 PM
pumping my 12 gauge has the desired effect

tjer1l's photo
Mon 02/09/09 04:08 PM
Edited by tjer1l on Mon 02/09/09 04:14 PM
I always say something to myself when one of my boobs pop outlove

tjer1l's photo
Mon 02/09/09 04:05 PM
I don't love it. it's for the lazy or the dolts who can't bother to put a few nice words together and press send, I delete the nudges as I get them

tjer1l's photo
Mon 02/09/09 04:00 PM

I respond to most messages I get, even if it is polite rejection, I do not respond to guys who open with something like nice boobs, or hey let's do it. So maybe your opening lines stink and that is why you are not getting responses

and to add on, your profile needs work and your pics do not make you appear attractive. come on! holding a beer in a fast food joint with a mexican in the background is not a date most women would see themselves going on.