Community > Posts By > Atomicblue62

Atomicblue62's photo
Fri 10/16/09 08:24 PM
Edited by Atomicblue62 on Fri 10/16/09 08:26 PM
Well i know the Chemo Therapy makes the person nauseous, and the pills work some the hold it down. But a little coffee could make her more nauseous. So she probably chooses not to drink it. As far as the sex goes, for as wiped out as one gets from all the medication. Try trust me sex is the last thing one thinks about. and there is the part the next box tells you.

Atomicblue62's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:37 PM
Well my grandmother use to say, you can get over a guy until you get under another one....LOL.....good old granny

Atomicblue62's photo
Thu 06/26/08 10:01 AM
I agree......if everyone carried guns......no one would mess around, for fear of 20 people pulling a gun out.....

Atomicblue62's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:20 AM

Building blocks. I would build roads and cities. Now I am following my dream and going for a degree in City Planning. :smile: flowerforyou
Lego's, erector sets, lincoln logs, magnifying glass to burn ants
big wheels were after my time.....but think of the hell i could have raised with one of those

I LOVED my Big Wheel...I love to chase the neighbors cat devil devil devil bigsmile
nice, I'm actually surprised pet rocks haven't made a come back

Atomicblue62's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:17 AM

Building blocks. I would build roads and cities. Now I am following my dream and going for a degree in City Planning. :smile: flowerforyou
big wheels were after my time.....but think of the hell i could have raised with one of those

Atomicblue62's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:08 AM

Atomicblue62's photo
Tue 05/20/08 10:04 AM

My favorite toy as a child was what they called CLACKERS...they were these big acrylic balls on each oend of a string that you grabbbed in the middle and worked your hand up and down to get the balls to clack back and forth...these were also used as weapons when some othe rkid pissed you off!!! HA! bigsmile They toook them off the market because of that and also because the acrylic sometimes chipped and put out an eye! sick

Another of my fav toys was the slinky...who didn't love them!:heart:

Then there were the FOOTSIE (ring with bell on end of string you swung around your foot as you skipped) and the HULA HOOP! I still have 2 hula Hoops I hoop dance with for excercise! drinker

What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs, And makes a slinkity sound?
A spring, a spring, a marvelous thing, Everyone knows it’s Slinky…
It's Slinky, it's Slinky, for fun it's a wonderful toy
It's Slinky, it's Slinky, it's fun for a girl and a boy

Atomicblue62's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:38 PM

Email him & tell him you've designated him as your own personal Mutual Match! flowerforyou

Thing is we work together and talk all the time... i knew his punk butt looked familiar and now i just seen him on here when i was doing a dumb little search... idk about just contacting him hahaha errr its so funny though ha ha ha

so call him by his screenname at work

I sense evil lurking....i'm otu of this one

Atomicblue62's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:37 PM

Email him & tell him you've designated him as your own personal Mutual Match! flowerforyou

Thing is we work together and talk all the time... i knew his punk butt looked familiar and now i just seen him on here when i was doing a dumb little search... idk about just contacting him hahaha errr its so funny though ha ha ha

so call him by his screenname at work

Atomicblue62's photo
Sun 05/18/08 07:35 PM
Show some clevage....just kinding.....Why don't you initiate contact......hmmmmmmmmm

Atomicblue62's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:36 AM

Men or Women

I think Men lie a lot, but i think Women make big lies.
I'm pregnant.......and it's yoursembarassed
That's horrible! noway

I think desperate people lie, and desperation has no sex prejudice. IMHO

i agree......i've seen it first hand....very sad

Atomicblue62's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:28 AM

Men or Women

ok that is a HORRIBLE thing to lie aboutnoway

i know that a man's lies have effected me more deeply because that was who hurt me:cry: :angry:
but say who's the bigger of the two, i don't think that's fairhuh

Liars come in all Genders
horrible yes, but i have two friends, one found out when his daughter was 13.....so he adopted her.....i still think he should banish his wife to a remote island, for the 13 years 9 months she lied....

Atomicblue62's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:23 AM

i dont think one gender tells more lies than the other both can be equally horrible

Come back to me in 20 years and we'll revisit this question......you are 21, all teenagers lie so you've been lying for 8 years

Atomicblue62's photo
Sat 05/17/08 07:19 AM
Men or Women

Atomicblue62's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:49 PM

You have a head?

yes he does, but it's only good for one shot

Atomicblue62's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:44 PM

I recently broke up with a guy that I had been on and off for the past 4 years or so. I have a few things that I collected while we were together. Most are tucked away in a box with other memorabilia. My question is would you get rid of the stuff you have (ie stubs, pictures, stuffed animals, cards).
burn it

Atomicblue62's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:41 PM
what is your favorite Seinfeld Line...

Mine is: Maybe the dingo ate your baby

Atomicblue62's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:32 PM

I'm scratching my head multiple times regarding no_namer.
Maybe the dingo ate your baby

No need to get personal, Atomic.
Don't know you well enough to get personal

Atomicblue62's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:21 PM

I'm scratching my head multiple times regarding no_namer.
Maybe the dingo ate your baby

Atomicblue62's photo
Fri 05/16/08 08:19 PM

if you catch a girl or guy scratching their head multiple times during a first date, would you not go out with them again based on this?
Much rather her scratch her head than her crotch

Previous 1 3