Community > Posts By > bluesunflower

bluesunflower's photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:59 PM
Edited by bluesunflower on Wed 04/13/11 09:00 PM
ive been away from the site for awhile now...just wondering if anything needs changed

bluesunflower's photo
Sat 08/08/09 08:22 PM
i did not honestly read the whole thread just part of it...but i am curious did anyone know that until a child is 3 they do not have a cognitive memory so spanking them doesnt really get the point across it just confuses them..as sometimes plain old time outs do.

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:19 PM
to be honest i didnt read the whole post...but when checking boxes i always cross other out and write HUMAN next to it...

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:16 PM

my daughters name is haven maya dean (two middle names)

haven was my first choice

then there is echo and halo

boy or girl really

bluesunflower's photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:06 PM
i have 9...my fave is my daughters name down my left tricep

bluesunflower's photo
Sat 05/02/09 09:03 PM
oh well im a bit away from you then i live in ottumwa.

bluesunflower's photo
Sat 05/02/09 08:47 PM
where at in iowa?

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:38 PM

all the arguing and fighting over words, theories.
conversations about war and the lack of meaning.
calling each other names, saying ignorance and aggorance when people speak their mind. isnt that what freedom of speech is about? what about agreeing to disagree?
has anyone stopped to think maybe this is what is wrong with mankind...that this may lead to the downfall?

Anyone is free to speak their mind and I will respect and listen to and keep an open mind to (as in considering) any statement from another in an argument that can be substantiated by fact and/or logic based on an established system. Even if I don't agree, I will still respect the opposing opinion and the person giving it if it is substantiated.

Those that do nothing but call names and post the ideas and statements of others get no respect from me. Yeah, they can say anything they want but if your mouth writes checks your mind cannot cash, you're fair game.

i can vouch for andrew, he is very good at actually reading what you post and if you write something that he is skeptical about, he will actually read your source and doesn't have a problem telling you that he thinks your right after reading it. he is a very honest person.

i am glad to read that because i feel he had a vaild point plus i didnt have any sources other than my own brain

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:32 PM

wow, that would be a kicker.

ah but im just a chef at a college somewhere far down the sodexo ladder

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:31 PM
there is hope in that...all it takes is respect for anothers opinion

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:30 PM
man i feel awful now but i work for sodexo...yikes

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:11 PM

i've been waiting till you guys were thru lol.

ah yes a dear dear friend a silly one at that

but i see that my worry about mankind is easily over looked which seems to be the problem to begin with

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:01 PM
george i think you should actually see what i am getting at i think that you might agree beyond all of our silly little memos

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:58 PM

oh i try to be serious and well the muffin man ruins it

ah well it was a good shot eh

Bring your muffins here and I'll take a shot. love laugh

ok ok the love child with the catering guy was just a myth i cant believe you bought into it...no i think you should bring your muffins here...lol

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:56 PM

calling each other names, saying ignorance and aggorance when people speak their mind. isnt that what freedom of speech is about? what about agreeing to disagree?
has anyone stopped to think maybe this is what is wrong with mankind...that this may lead to the downfall?

So your saying we should have freedom of speech?

yes but does it really solve the real problem

it puts us into a conundrum. because people tend to believe what others say, so when someone utilizing their right to free speech says that others shouldn't say something, then it becomes one more nail in the coffin of free speech itself. therefore free speech is no good for free speech.

i think you get what i am trying to get across

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:55 PM
oh i try to be serious and well the muffin man ruins it

ah well it was a good shot eh

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:49 PM

I think it's the fault of the people who make muffins. They have duped us into the belief that muffins are a breakfast food when muffins are really sugary mini-cakes DISGUISED as the bagel's nutritious cousin. The muffins then make us fat and we hate the way we feel.

So we take it out on each other.

I've got my eye on you Otis Spunkmayer. :angry:

you sir are right it is the muffin mans fault. oh how i have missed you...((((george))))

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:48 PM

So your saying we should have freedom of speech?

yes but does it really solve the real problem

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:48 PM

Time after timeflowerforyou

i love that song, i sing it to my daughter at bedtime.

but really have you not seen how we are to another as people doesnt it kinda make you worry a little bit?
A little...But the children...Us not soo muchflowerforyou

that is why i worry after bringing a child into this world i see things differently

bluesunflower's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:43 PM

Time after timeflowerforyou

i love that song, i sing it to my daughter at bedtime.

but really have you not seen how we are to another as people doesnt it kinda make you worry a little bit?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25