LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:03 PM
Is that direct enough

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:00 PM
This is the wrong place for someone like me

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:58 PM

looks like most women ready to give up the one special thing they can control, but yet they give it away for ??

Ok...but that's what we're confused about. What...specifically...is it, that you think is the one special thing we control that we give away? In plain-Jane words...straight up, direct, specific, exactly, etc....what is it, in your opinion?
Your Self is the answer

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:55 PM
Not me, keep looking, honest to a fault truthful ah yea, if you don't want to know don't ask

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:51 PM
don't smoke anything

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:49 PM

Ok...wait...I think I might have figured it out.

He's saying (I think..?) that he can't understand why so many young, pretty girls present themselves in a manner that makes it seem like they have given up their integrity or self-respect...I think the thing with "tucking in the kids" was the whole thing of maintaining innocence and purity....

But I could be wrong...I had to re-read it several times lol But maybe that's what he meant..???
Congradulations you are on the ball,its your call

could be, but i still like the crack pipe theory! drinker

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:46 PM
never a baby, dropped on head, probablly, but just because the ladys of the community refuse to really think about the ?, don't blame me

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:44 PM
looks like most women ready to give up the one special thing they can control, but yet they give it away for ??

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:42 PM

C'mon LADIES! Give it up! (That's what he's saying.)drinker

I don't think that's what he meant and at this point he doesn't rememeber what he was talking about!
never forget surroundingslaugh

So explain your opinion...millions of women are waitning on the edge of our seats! My surroundings are in Oregon.....Haven't fogotten that...so what is it I or any other woman on here given up? I think I need to get Deaths treaty in on this one!
Oregon is geographical, my surroundins are much closer h

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:26 PM
Ok, lets try this, to night when you are tucking in the little ones in your life, give them a peck on the cheek and lookd loveingly at them, then ask yourself the ? again

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:24 PM

I don't think that's what he meant and at this point he doesn't rememeber what he was talking about!
never forget surroundingslaugh

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:23 PM

that is some grilllaugh laugh

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:22 PM

I'm not giving up anything :smile:
Smart Ladyflowerforyou

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:17 PM
How can so many beautiful and intelligent women give up the one thing that makes them who they are, for what: Love:, if that is the real case then you are a lousy judge of character, but then again maybe you like characters

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:03 PM
:smile: :smile: Going to take you ladies comments with me to Cherry Point,will try to figure out what you are really trying to say

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:55 PM

heya LookinRound, how's the studying going?? you tired?
haven't started yet, Igo keeping me up

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:51 PM
Read all above, it's Women, followed by knuckle dragging menlaugh laugh

LtTJ's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:47 PM
Even the Politicans hate Boston

Previous 1 3 4 5