Community > Posts By > ilhan11

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:45 PM

I dont fish why you are acting like such a fish. Maybe you are homofishual or something.

becz u r such a fish that everything u say is fishy...and u know what? u r becoming a pain in the fish...

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:34 PM

If you post once more i am gonna kick the fish out of you..

Ok, i am posting now....what the fish can u do? Don't drive me fishy becz i can make everybody fish at u...fishaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

You are dead.

Fish

Well, i am still fishy alive...and i am talking 2 u...u r fishing me off....i wish that u fish here...so i can fish u so bad...

You want to fish me up the fish?!

u r fishing me 2 do so...i tried 2 be fishy with u from the beginning but u refused...u just want 2 fish around...i fished u many times....but still u r still fishing 2 ur own mindset...so u must fish all the consequences...

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:29 PM

Ok, i am posting now....what the fish can u do? Don't drive me fishy becz i can make everybody fish at u...fishaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

You are dead.

Fish

Well, i am still fishy alive...and i am talking 2 u...u r fishing me off....i wish that u fish here...so i can fish u so bad...

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:30 PM

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:46 AM

i still dont no wat chatspeak is

It is kind of indian food served by chinese people to welcome europeans

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:45 AM
Well yeah? U began all this non sence agree/disagree thing...

Fish

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:41 AM
i disagree

Fish

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:10 AM
fish 2 me when i fish 2 u...fishn't it?

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:08 AM
i am fishtrated from this whole fish...

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:06 AM
i don't fish it when somebody fish on my fish...

ilhan11's photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:04 AM
fish fishes every other fishend....

ilhan11's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:47 PM

well, if somebody agree to agree with me but inside of hime he/she disagree to agree with me or agree to disagree with me...then i will agree to disagree with him/her for a while but at at the long run i will disagree to agree...but if he/she from the beginning that he either disagree to agree or agree to disagree....i will agree to agree with him just to make comfortable then i will start to disagree to agree or agree to disagree...but the most importatnt thing to remember that u must be urself and express ur self...if u disagree to agree and u don't feel it, it will be better to agree to disagree...that will make u more honest and people will respect u...but in the case u don't agree, don't show people that u agree to agree....u must show them that u disagree 2 disagree so they will not take advantage of u

Are you trying to confuse us!!!!?:wink:

i disagree 2 disagree.....laugh flowerforyou
Buy i'mALWAYS right! wanna fight? :wink: happy

no, becz u show us that u agree 2 disagree...but i am pretty sure that from the inside u disagree 2 agree...

ilhan11's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:44 PM

well, if somebody agree to agree with me but inside of hime he/she disagree to agree with me or agree to disagree with me...then i will agree to disagree with him/her for a while but at at the long run i will disagree to agree...but if he/she from the beginning that he either disagree to agree or agree to disagree....i will agree to agree with him just to make comfortable then i will start to disagree to agree or agree to disagree...but the most importatnt thing to remember that u must be urself and express ur self...if u disagree to agree and u don't feel it, it will be better to agree to disagree...that will make u more honest and people will respect u...but in the case u don't agree, don't show people that u agree to agree....u must show them that u disagree 2 disagree so they will not take advantage of u

Are you trying to confuse us!!!!?:wink:

i disagree 2 disagree.....laugh flowerforyou

ilhan11's photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:41 PM

ilhan11's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:39 PM
fish evening everybody

ilhan11's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:39 PM

Well, i do believe more in coffee mate
laugh I'm laughing because as I was reading your post I was making a cup of coffee with coffee mate. How ya doin cuzflowerforyou

I am wonderfull....what about u?!

ilhan11's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:34 PM
Well, i do believe more in coffee mate

ilhan11's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:55 AM

2 fish or not 2 fish...that is the question!!!

Consumption be done about it?

what r u fishing about?flowerforyou

ilhan11's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:35 AM
2 fish or not 2 fish...that is the question!!!

ilhan11's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:20 AM

More of me that I am willing to giVe you! :laughing: spock slaphead

The answer is credit card...correct?
NaW I haVe my oWn! :tongue: :wink:

aaaaaaaaaah, ok...:wink:
laugh flowerforyou