ilhan11's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:52 PM
ok, then fish u all

ilhan11's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:46 PM
what r u fishing about?

ilhan11's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:32 PM
yes, i have known a twin be4....u were so identical...but i was able 2 differentiate between them easily...

They have different names...:wink: :wink:

ilhan11's photo
Tue 12/02/08 09:15 PM
Hey....i just return fish market....and guess what i have eaten???????????

CHICKEN BREAST......but keep in mind

FISH

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 11:04 PM

im pretty sure if you cut the left side of the bed off, your right side would be the new left side and you could sleep on it

here he come...Mr. Cockroach...hmmm, funny cockroach

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:05 PM
Ok...if they pay 4 my days off....and if they pay for my accomodations and air ticket....and if they pay 4 my fun time....I WILL GO TO THE END OF THE WORLD.....u know it is love

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:00 PM

i will go 2 target...it is 2 miles away from my house....and 2 prove it more, i will be walking...

Now that's love. laugh

u know, u have 2 suffer 2 prove ur love..laugh laugh

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:51 PM
i will go 2 target...it is 2 miles away from my house....and 2 prove it more, i will be walking...

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:46 PM
up till now no, but i have the feeling, that within the coming three years somebody will be born (on my bday) and he will be famous

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:27 PM
u must always smile...and hug kids....and walk slowly....and treat me well....:P

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:24 PM

now thread! i smite thee!! devil

:)....u must 4 ur image in public...people look at u as a hero...:wink:

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:17 PM

people don't seem to be pounding on my door to sign me for endorsement deals thus far. laugh

u need somebody 2 "advertise" ur accomplishment...it seems that yesterday's interview was not enough....well, what about operah show?

what i need is a manager. are you in the market for a client? bigsmile

yeah....but i need 2 c what u offer...u know, other famous people asked me 2 do so(Harry...the bartender)...

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:13 PM

people don't seem to be pounding on my door to sign me for endorsement deals thus far. laugh

u need somebody 2 "advertise" ur accomplishment...it seems that yesterday's interview was not enough....well, what about operah show?

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:09 PM

because the threads are cool. lots of intelligent people and great conversation. and it's addictive as heck ohwell

so how is our hero 2day?! hehe, u beated the 50's

duuude! *running start, flying leap and pounce* bigsmile bigsmile

.....who are you again? ohwell

i donno who i am....u forget who did the interview with u yesterday....huh? Sure, after u became famous u start 2 forget everybody....laugh laugh

ohhhh yeaaaaaa

smooched

my head is gone tonight dont take it personally laugh

Not really...if i were in ur place, i would be signing autographs 4 people!

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:01 PM

because the threads are cool. lots of intelligent people and great conversation. and it's addictive as heck ohwell

duuude! *running start, flying leap and pounce* bigsmile bigsmile

.....who are you again? ohwell

i donno who i am....u forget who did the interview with u yesterday....huh? Sure, after u became famous u start 2 forget everybody....laugh laugh

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:54 PM

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:25 PM

OMG....only hundreds thousands...u must be so lonely....I have something like millions....i can forward some 2 u....:wink:

laugh laugh laugh

Well, that won't really work since I'm sure yours are all from women. I'm thinking of creating a "dating site email answering software" for people just like you and me who get so many emails. I'll let you know when it's ready. flowerforyou

Well, i have friends of both sexs...hehe, well, i am only talking about emails from friends......But those from dates r private....not included in the deal....;)

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:16 PM

Can u give me her number? maybe i will higher her...flowerforyou

No, sorry. With my hundreds of thousands of emails a week she is too busy. But, if I come across any others, I will let you know. :tongue:

OMG....only hundreds thousands...u must be so lonely....I have something like millions....i can forward some 2 u....:wink:

ilhan11's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:12 PM

I am thinking of hiring somebody 2 reply 2 my emails (which are dozens)...U know no time 4 that...laugh laugh laugh

laugh

Yes, I have a full time email responder. She does a great job.

Can u give me her number? maybe i will higher her...flowerforyou