SweetLittleSuccubus's photo
Mon 05/26/08 10:53 AM

Depends on the content of the message. Sometimes I don't have time to reply, as I have a 14 month old and have to run at a moments notice. HOw about not getting so bent out of shape because a STRANGER doesn't talk to you?!noway :wink:

Keep your panties out of your crack!

Mon 05/26/08 10:52 AM
Depends on the content of the message. Sometimes I don't have time to reply, as I have a 14 month old and have to run at a moments notice. HOw about not getting so bent out of shape because a STRANGER doesn't talk to you?!noway :wink:

Mon 05/26/08 10:48 AM
I didn't care being pregnant, but giving birth was a piece of cake. Didn't feel a thing, thanks to an epidural.happy

Sun 05/25/08 03:03 PM
I put in my interests that I like a man with some cash.smokin Although I was kidding, I have gotten quite a few interesting emails.laugh

But there are jerks everywhere. Block his ass.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Sun 05/25/08 01:28 PM

The same thing happened to me. Some tattoos look good, but when it's time to get busy I can't deal with a girl with tattos.
Your loss.laugh

They are just tattoos, jeez. It's not like they had the HIV.laugh

Sun 05/25/08 12:20 PM

We all have baggage if we have lived 40 yrs so its nothing to try to hide. Its what the person does or doesnt do with it that matters.

Just trying to give advice. There is a time and place for everything, and to ME throwing that out there in a profile when your looking for love isn't the right time. It's not hiding it, it is saying things when the time is right. But do whatever, thats all I have to say.

Sun 05/25/08 11:52 AM
I don't think you should start off talking about past relationships.ohwell

Sun 05/25/08 11:31 AM
I'm not planning on quitting, well anytime soon. I'm way too stressed and would probably wind up in jail for hurting someone badly.:wink:

Mon 05/19/08 11:44 AM

How can we bring that up to a 5?

Hmmmm seeing a little person.ohwell

That is what we call dryyyyy (as in the dryest) humor!

laugh :wink:

Mon 05/19/08 11:38 AM

How can we bring that up to a 5?

Hmmmm seeing a little person.ohwell

Mon 05/19/08 11:36 AM

Mon 05/19/08 11:28 AM
Howdy and welcome.

Mon 05/19/08 11:28 AM
Thanks ya'll.:heart: :heart:

Mon 05/19/08 11:23 AM
Girl, I used to work at a bakery. I stopped eating eggs years ago when I cracked open partially fertalized ones all bloody.noway noway sick

Mon 05/19/08 11:21 AM

You still have the best tats.flowerforyou

Awww thanks!flowerforyou

Mon 05/19/08 11:18 AM
Not new either. I never did this when I first joined with my old s/c. Might as well do it now.smokin

Mon 05/19/08 11:17 AM
You all can call me hell if you still like.:wink: I will answer to anything, even my real name. Which is Lara.flowerforyou

Mon 05/19/08 11:16 AM

I just can't believe the girl in college who doen't know what the word pretentious means, and apparently doesn't know how to google before she asks....noway noway noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

It's okay, honey.... don't perseverate on her nescience.....

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh

Mon 05/19/08 11:13 AM

hey doll.... how have you been? I was just thinking about you the other day!flowerforyou

Hey sweetie. I've been ok. It sucks not being able to log on here when I want to.grumble Cause I miss ya'll!!:cry: flowerforyou

Mon 05/19/08 11:12 AM
Yes, hellkitten54 is just a fond memory. Lots of good and lots of bad. Starting fresh feels great!!:heart: