Community > Posts By > Duran

Duran's photo
Mon 02/08/21 03:52 AM

it's a matter of personal faith. i go to an online church but only because it is convenient. were there a church nearby i wanted to go to i would. this is obviously a hot topic which a lot of people myself included feel strongly about.
walmart has stayed open as have liquor stores. what's the difference between going to church with a mask on for 90 minutes or shopping for 90 minutes in walmart?

I believe there’s a big difference and you should know that yourself. Incase you don’t know , a continuous period of being seated, especially when engaged in a particular activity like in the church is far different going into the Walmart get what you want and leave. Wake up and enjoy the roses

Duran's photo
Mon 02/08/21 03:35 AM

Notlooking
Alex
I prefer to be happily married

Same. One man is enough to contend with, let alone multiple men. :grinning:

I also prefer to be married....
BUT a person can still have a great 'committed' relationship with just one man..

Agreed with

Duran's photo
Mon 02/08/21 03:32 AM
Would you believe some will never disappear just because the saying goes curiosity kills the cat. Few of them are very intelligent and smart. Anyways who knows the actual point they begin to deceive you with! It’s very hard to identify..