Community > Posts By > 123toni

no photo
Mon 02/18/13 02:25 AM

is it okay? do you like that?
sure i like it

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 12:49 AM

for all lebanese guys!! Iam telling u that we have the right to express our feelings, and make a network through which we can communicate I wanna let all gays overhere in lebanon gather in this site and discuss the problems that r common!!!! I do need your support!! I need to feel of well being!! shame on all those that attack us!! I dont know any gays in my region & this is cuz no body could declare or let others know to avoid the risk that somebody could hurt him!!!! we deserve to live freely like them as long as we respect the sosciety & ourselves
hello roni2000
I'm here and i support you

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 12:11 AM

How about a piece of me?

Uh, his profile says that he is married. Go figure.
should i lie?

no photo
Fri 02/08/13 07:35 AM

Absolutely No sex on first date.yawn

:thumbsup:
its your choice and i respect it . But its not wrong to have sex on the first date. Its only sex. We are not making love.

no photo
Fri 02/08/13 07:32 AM
Its your choice and i respect it. But its not wrong to have sex

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 09:57 PM

Hey now, save a piece of her for me too :( Kidding. Welcome :)
how about a piece of me

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 09:56 PM
How about a piece of me?

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 11:41 AM
Why not? Is it always that only men who need sex ? Women also would like to have sex just for fun.

no photo
Tue 01/29/13 11:30 AM
Hello Roni i'm and i support you

no photo
Thu 01/24/13 10:14 PM
Hi, i'm new also and i dont know what to do. lets meet and chat

no photo
Mon 01/21/13 09:12 AM

Your wife, who lives in another city a few hours away, comes to visit and pick up some stuff. (BTW, we are and have been separated ever since she has been in steady remission.)

Your lady friend. No sex. We just hang out once in a while. We have been very intimate. In that, we have shared deep, intimate personal info outsiders wouldn't be privy to.

Your Father-in-law. He comes and hangs out at my place a couple evenings a week.

How would you handle all three of them showing up at the same place, same time and there's no way to escape.

That happened Sunday. I was doing a flea market and all three showed up.

How would you handle that situation?

wel since u r separated were is the problem?