Community > Posts By > Dana_Legal

Dana_Legal's photo
Mon 06/01/09 09:18 PM
i only date caucasian men as well but dont really have a problem. I dont know if that is because i am half white. Its just a preference for me and who i am attracted to.

Dana_Legal's photo
Fri 09/26/08 02:27 PM
You seem like you have a nice smile but in your profile you say that you are looking for marriage but then say you are a very sexual person but don't say much else about yourself...If you want marriage then you need to tell women more than just, "I'm a sexual person"..but you seem like a nice guy..

Dana_Legal's photo
Fri 09/26/08 02:23 PM
I think that you are very pretty and your pics are great..they show alot of your different interests and heritage!!!

Dana_Legal's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:52 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback!!

Dana_Legal's photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:31 PM
I have seen everyone else do the rate my profile so I will give it a try..I have been doing the online dating thing now for 3 months and am not having any luck..I need some help!!!

Dana_Legal's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:06 PM
I'm in Independence..born and raised in Kansas City!!

Dana_Legal's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:03 PM
I think that you are extremely gorgeous!!!

Dana_Legal's photo
Thu 05/29/08 09:10 PM
May God be with you and your family during this time....

Dana_Legal's photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:12 PM
I'm a Missouri girl!!!!

Dana_Legal's photo
Tue 05/27/08 07:05 PM
What really helps me when it seems like everything is falling apart is to read, "The Footprints". Just to know that during the hardest times in your life, to know that God is carrying you through those times really helpls me. Just know that you are not alone. The power of prayer can move mountains. God is there with you even when you feel like he isn't. Suffering Produces Perserverance. I've been there through it and have come out the other side. You can make it.....