Community > Posts By > Mew

Mew's photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:22 PM
I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :ghost: :japanese_goblin: :wave:

i agree with Riverspirit!
Its 2021, most women work full time nowdays, numerous women are self employed professionals like myself. Women own their houses, cars and raise a family
Did you know that over 50% of single home parent usually a woman work full time?
There is also the physical factor of puberty and women in their 20s dealing with raging hormones catapulting women to feel more sexual cravings. Lets face it for many women that sexual needs and craving may never go away no matter what age.
So Yes women seek sex on dating sites.

Furthermore, the double standard where only men can sow their oats and women cannot is out of date, bias and not reality.
our culture systemically degrades women who seek sex on dating sites while most men utilize dating sites explicitly for sex.
An old fashion myth...