Community > Posts By > BonViveur48

no photo
Sun 11/01/15 04:25 PM
Not many.

no photo
Thu 09/17/15 10:39 PM
Just have a look girls and boys. Any comments welcome :)

Thanks, D.

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 11:37 PM

To OP: I guess I think of Hawaii as a single man's paradise. Good weather & beautiful women in bikinis at the beach (at least when you're not working). No lack of potential partners even if a majority may be tourists only there for a week LOL! (for some men that is truly paradise)

Aside from the hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes & subsequent tsunamis it must be a great place to live, work & date esp. since there are lot more opportunities for outdoor activities if you like those. Like some parts of California, but without the wildfires?

On this site you will just have to get used to the "scamsters", but they seem to be creeping into all the free sites, so perhaps a trial subscription to a paid site might be something you want to try at sometime. Good luck.

Thanks for your detailed reply, which deserves same.

Hawaii is anyones paradise, and for me I am weary of gorgeous california babes already. Yes, great for the wannabe shagster, and there is fesh 'meat'daily, many visitors want a holiday romance. But that is what it is. To live endure here on his small rock, looking for a long term relationshhip with a local, is a very different prospect, as any scandal or drama will haunt you. I was imported here and I intend to do the same.

Any takers for the complete ride in Hawaii? Im doing very well thx, but seek completion of my paradise with my perfect partner.

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 05:58 AM
So, pray tell, do I 'pull it off?'

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 05:56 AM
Well I guess it could be worse, so thank you!

I get Gandalf more often. Gandalf and Dumbledor. Both wise so cool.

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 05:49 AM
Lolz. I thought it was cute. Anyway, nope, no rodent fetishes or anything. I'm from Scotland and this terminology gets some usage there. Scotland: where tourettes is viewed as a gift!

Just fancied putting something out there, words that is, see how busy the place is. Pleased to meet y'all.

Have fun.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:58 PM
I'd love to hear from you.

Dave, Scottish gentleman now living in Hawaii. (Distance no object.)

Aloha!

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:55 PM
That would be the night before that did that.

There's a few photos.

It's still long now and I love the signature, and it attracts the right kind of ladies for me.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:53 PM
Haha! I got another one now with the wheel on the side you like it!

no photo
Thu 08/01/13 03:23 PM
Men, women, people in general. But they can also be the greatest joys. Tricky old world.

no photo
Thu 08/01/13 03:13 PM
Edited by BonViveur48 on Thu 08/01/13 03:18 PM
As a truly 'free' site, I suspect it is much more genuine than most others. I have ended up here after a few scammy paying sites and feel it is better. You have to judge for yourself, and present yourself well. I found a a small few real ones here, but was not to be...
Keep chin up!

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 05:37 PM
Thanks. What kind of promise I wonder..? Will attempt some new pics of said tail and put on profile soon. Could be best of both worlds!

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 10:52 AM
Edited by BonViveur48 on Tue 07/30/13 10:53 AM
It is much better kept now I'm rid of the sportscar which really messes it up! And ponytail is being sported these days too.

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 10:29 AM
Less is more!

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 10:26 AM
Great film!

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 10:25 AM
I am the Doctor. I lost my TARDIS next week...

no photo
Tue 07/30/13 08:15 AM
Do please tell if you like the longer-haired chap or not. Considering a haircut (drastic talk!) and thought I'd gather opinion here first. Personally I prefer it long, and it mostly has been in life, but looks good in military style too. It (or I) certainly attracts attention, but what are they thinking?! Once it's gone, it's gone for a while. Any takers as is?

no photo
Wed 05/15/13 01:48 PM
Yes, it's a very simple rule, and one worth keeping. Liars get found out. Relationships are based upon trust, which is only perceived by the other through proper behaviour.
No point lying on sites like this if you're serious.

SO! Come view Daves profile ladies. I think we'd all like 100% satisfaction from our partner, I set the bar high.
Sweet dreams all,
Dave

no photo
Wed 05/15/13 01:39 PM
Take a look, I's having a great old time. Any sweet ladies between Herefordshire and Gibraltar are cordially invited to view my profile, comment, or set the ball rolling. Energetic chappy seeks similar fem.
X
Dave

no photo
Tue 05/14/13 05:59 PM
Thanks Fliss!
Don't spend much time here, I'm more of a 'hands on' person. Busy busy an' a' that!
Good luck in your search too ;)
Dave

Previous 1