Community > Posts By > XAnime_AholicX

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sun 07/27/08 12:55 PM
It's SO Hard To Find A Relationship These Days. I've Met A Couple Guys, Not On Here, But Other Sites, And The Guys I've Been On Dates With Have Been Utter Jerks. Only Wanting The Dates To End With Sex, Basically Controlling Me, And Not Being Okay With The 4 Things Listed On My Profile, After They Said They Were, Etc. I Don't Know Why I Have Such Bad Luck. I'm Looking For A Long Term Relationship With Someone Who Lives Nearby, & No Luck. Where Are All The "Good" Men?! Lol.

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sun 06/15/08 08:08 AM
To All The Wonderful Daddies Out There.
Hope Your Day Is The BEST!
flowerforyou :heart:

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:46 PM
::Hugs:: ::Hugs:: ::Hugs::

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:44 PM
Divorced/Single And Looking For Long Term Relationship

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:24 PM

blushing WELL IN THAT CASE I THINK UR A CUTIE

Thanks sweetie<3 You are too

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:23 PM

can I say 11bigsmile flowerforyou

Lol, Thanks So Much Sweetie<3

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:19 PM
I'm Krystin. 25 Bisexual From Helendale/Silverlakes California. Somewhat New To This Site, & I Think It's Great. bigsmile Looking For A Long Term Relationship With A Man Or Woman. Someone Honest, Faithful, And Loyal.

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:17 PM

flowerforyou 9.5 flowerforyou

Why Thank You bigsmile

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:13 PM
1-10 Ten Meaning - Amazing, And 1 Meaning - It Sucks.
I Put A Lot Of Time And Thought Into My Profile & Would Like To See Other People's Thoughts And Feelings On It. bigsmile

XAnime_AholicX's photo
Sat 05/24/08 01:11 PM
I'm new to this site, and so far so good. :) If anyone's interested in getting to know me better, feel free to check our my profile. I'm always online, and am up to meeting new friends, as well as maybe finding my prince charming. happy