Community > Posts By > Toks88

Toks88's photo
Fri 02/19/16 04:13 PM
In

Toks88's photo
Fri 02/19/16 04:11 PM
Give Me England

(This reminds me of an Europian evangelist named John Nocks in those days who cried out to God passionately saying: "give me Scotland or I die")

G M A

Toks88's photo
Fri 02/19/16 02:35 PM

Matthew 6:33

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

:)
:thumbsup:

Toks88's photo
Thu 02/18/16 01:26 PM
I appreciate you Annie,

Toks88's photo
Thu 02/18/16 01:22 PM
He was been arrested for buying stolen goods.

Toks88's photo
Thu 02/18/16 02:42 AM
Nope, she isn't my wife and am not married anyway. I respect her.

Toks88's photo
Thu 02/18/16 02:16 AM
Count me out

Toks88's photo
Thu 02/18/16 02:12 AM
Edited by Toks88 on Thu 02/18/16 02:14 AM

He didn't even say sorry. So I pushed him.

he accidentally hit his head against the wall and wept...

Toks88's photo
Thu 02/18/16 02:05 AM
Job had integrity, he suffered through hardtimes, and was healed.

Toks88's photo
Thu 02/18/16 01:50 AM
Mingle2 Needs Honey

G H H

Toks88's photo
Thu 02/18/16 01:39 AM
To be rich is good. Becoming very rich would make you prideful and arrogant.
Becoming very rich would cause a very big damage and make one abandone God's Will and can even go against the Will of God. It can deprive one of entering into the kingdom of God.
The men of virtue in the Holy Bible did not seek to be rich but they seek to please their maker first, and their maker promoted them when it's time. People like Abraham, Elijah, Elisha, Daniel, what about Job? And Joseph who became a prime minister in another land because he did the Will of God.
The Master, when He was operating in the human body made us to know that seeking the kingdom of God and and His righteousness first is much important than riches. He said "and all these things shall be added to you" (Matthew 6:33).
One reason is because it is not just easy to enter into heaven even when we profess we knew Him. And again He said "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter and will not be able." (Luke 13:24).
And another reason is that when you become very rich, you must surely lost the opportunity to do the Will of God.
I just want to remind you of the Counsels the Master (LORD JESUS CHRIST) gave to the Rich Young Ruler who claimed he had kept the commandments of the LORD right from his youth and he asked JESUS again, "What do I still lack?"
Jesus said to him, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."
"But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions." (Matthew 19: 16-22).

Matthew 19: 23,24
23. Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
24. "And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Let it be that you seek to do God's Will. Salvation first. Having the nature of Christ, the wisdom and the full knowledge of God being rooted in the Word of God without error so you can be able to guide your heart in all things both riches.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Toks88's photo
Wed 02/17/16 01:08 PM

Isaiah 49:15 KJV
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Psalms 27:10 KJV
When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Who is a "Bad Mama?" Let's see the holy scripture.

1 Kings 3:16 KJV
Then came there two wonen, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him.
17. And the one woman said, O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house.
18. And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house.
19. And this woman's child died in the night; because she overlaid it.
20. And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.
21. And when I rose in the morning to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but when I had considered it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, which I did bear.
22. And the other woman said, Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead is thy son. And this said, No; but the dead is thy son, and the living is my son. Thus they spake before the king.
23. Then said the king, The one saith, This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead: and the other saith, Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the living.
24. And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king.
25. And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other.
26. Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it.

I don't know the kind of sleep that caused this woman to role and role and rolled on her new born baby to death. Let's say that it was accidentally and unknown to her.
What proved her a "bad mama" was that in that incident of unpleasant narration she supported the king to divide the very living child.

"Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it."

The one who said to divide it was the bad one. The real mother is the one who plead the king not to divide the living child but just give it to the other woman. Ive read this one in the Bible. :)

Exactly. The case was judged with wisdom. And through that wisdom the truth was revealed.

Toks88's photo
Mon 02/15/16 02:11 AM
Have not seen Pink for some days now. Hope she's fine.
I guess (((Storm))) to be the next poster.

Toks88's photo
Mon 02/15/16 01:55 AM
Deutronomy 28: 1-14 KJV

1. AND it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

2. And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

7. The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

8. The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

9. The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.

10. And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.

11. And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

12. The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

13. And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

14. And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

Toks88's photo
Mon 02/15/16 01:55 AM
Deutronomy 28: 1-14 KJV

1. AND it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

2. And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

7. The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

8. The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

9. The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.

10. And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.

11. And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

12. The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

13. And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

14. And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

Toks88's photo
Mon 02/15/16 12:57 AM
Yes! Because I learn a lot from the posters in the forum (good ideas, behavior, manner of approach).
Have you ever felt depressed and discouraged when trying to please everyone but unfortunately could not...?

Toks88's photo
Sun 02/14/16 09:39 AM

Can someone please tell me what is going on here.
I can't find Christian Singles Forum.

I think it is only open for Christians!
In your Profile you have "Non-Religious"!
Might have to change that!

Oh...! That must be true.

I think I saw it mentioned on the site once!

Thanks Conrad! :thumbsup:

Toks88's photo
Sun 02/14/16 09:34 AM

It will only show when Christian is listed on your profile for religion. Same with Atheists, Muslims, etc

Those are specific forums for specific beliefs

Thank you! It appears now I changed back from "Non religious" to "Christian Other."

Toks88's photo
Sun 02/14/16 09:34 AM

It will only show when Christian is listed on your profile for religion. Same with Atheists, Muslims, etc

Those are specific forums for specific beliefs

Thank you! It appears now I changed back from "Non religious" to "Christian Other."

Toks88's photo
Sun 02/14/16 09:25 AM

Can someone please tell me what is going on here.
I can't find Christian Singles Forum.

I think it is only open for Christians!
In your Profile you have "Non-Religious"!
Might have to change that!

Oh...! That must be true.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25