Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 02:52 AM
Sorry it is the way the site is set up~~

Just passing on the info that you asked for~~

You didn't give me the info I wanted though, I'd suggest adding a feature to delete accounts because some people don't want to just deactivate their accounts on this app

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 05:46 PM
Please see this thread and follow #5 on how to deactivate your account which is the only option members are given. In case they want to return.. Once Deactivated no one can see your account.

https://mingle2.com/topic/edit/579960?postid=12849717

Forum Admin
Kristi

What about the people that don't want to return because the app is terrible? We're not allowed to delete our accounts for what reason? It's pathetic that you don't give members the chance to permanently delete THEIR accounts regardless if no one can see the account once deactivated.

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 03:40 PM
well let's see. u have no pic...and no info on your profile...why not cut your losses and deactivate and never come back....course you could wait for an official to see this and tell u what u want to hear...

I have no pic because I deleted it. You should always have the option to delete your account not deactivate it like most other apps. I'd be happy for an official to see this then they can explain why I can't delete my account

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 01:52 PM
I don't want my account deactivated, I want my account to be deleted and removed completely.