Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 03/06/22 12:28 PM
Kind of funny that I was going to come on here and ask the very same thing haha. I see it has been asked now, so I will definitely keep an eye on this forum post. It has been my experience that the majority of female profiles are fakes, scammers, and actually African men acting as women. I have proof. I keep writing the people who run this and reporting, but, they always say they are working on it. This is the worst dating site I have ever seen. I noticed going through the forums and just glancing through it is almost all males posting. Very few real females. As for the fakes and scammers that contact me, I used to get pissed off haha. I changed that and just started toying with them wasting their time. They get so pissed off after wasting so much time on me hahahaha. Anyways there is so much I could say about this topic, that I could go on and on about it. I am looking forward to hearing from anyone else real and maybe their experiences with them on here. We should team up on the this company and force them to change and get verifications somehow. Well good luck to all and I hope at least someone finds someone real and maybe find happiness.

no photo
Fri 03/25/16 06:20 PM
Angus Young.