Community > Posts By > Miss

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 05:45 AM
What is your most embarrassing moment that you'd experience? Share your thoughts about it :grin:

no photo
Wed 02/17/21 03:11 PM
Don't like it. It will be -10 tonight.

aww :broken_heart: turn on the heater :blush:

no photo
Wed 02/17/21 03:10 PM
I absolutely love the cold and being cold . And I love cold mornings

Amazing :grin:

no photo
Wed 02/17/21 02:40 PM
Am I not the only one who's experiencing a Super cold morning:sweat_smile: Its so hard to get up :rolling_eyes:
What about your morning? Share your thoughts about it.

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 07:54 PM
Philophobia is afraid to fall in love

*I've always afraid to enter in a relationship again because my mind always think that, "What if it didn't work like my past relationships?" Nah. I don't wanna suffer the same pain again :broken_heart:

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 02:14 PM
Is there a difference between:

"Chatted online for months/years, never met, but fell in love, and they ghosted?!"
and
"We were dating/"in a relationship," for weeks/months/years, fell in love, but they ghosted?"

The former? Not since the 90's in my teens and early 20's, and I had to go through the learning curve figuring out that online relationships aren't real relationships.
It doesn't matter until you spend more time together face to face than interacting via phone/computer.

You ever see that video where this kid is in a seemingly raging river hanging by a rope just screaming his head off, holding on for dear life, barely holding his head above water, seemingly close to drowning or being swept away. And then his mom steps up to him and pushes his feet to the bottom of the river, he stands up, the water gently lapping at his legs. It turns out it's only like 1 foot deep, and the kid just has this bemused look on his face looking around, still recovering from the trauma he ultimately pushed himself into?
That's online relationships. Especially when people "fall in love!" without ever having spent time face to face with the other person.

The latter? Never been ghosted after spending enough time together to actually "fall in love." Ghosted after strong desire, infatuation, lust, caring about them? Sure.

Maybe off topic, not sure. But I always preferred being ghosted after dating/relationship, than the freeze out and receiving a huge email listing all sorts of problems and issues they've kept hidden for the last few weeks/months, and only allowing contact via email.
That happened to me a couple of times, but I learned how to spot warning signs/flags that indicate that kind of person.

I prefer ghosting to histrionic drama.

Very Well said :grin:

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 01:54 PM
Who's here experienced that moment? You fell inlove then suddenly he/she disappeared. Lemme know at the comment section :grin: Goodluck.

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 04:41 AM
A person cannot fall in 143 with someone He or She has never met in Person. You can chat for hours , days even months and years and that include Facetiming ...
[Until the two meets in Person ]]!!!

absolutely :sweat_smile:

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 04:40 AM
Sometimes I'm in love already before chatting!

seriously? :sweat_smile:

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 04:40 AM
Welcome Nahnah :grinning:

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 02:50 AM
Actually, it's 'lust' at first chat. :yum:

What the HAHAHAHA

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 02:50 AM
Hell no...