unique1111's photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:34 AM
Knowing I left for the right reasons.

unique1111's photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:33 AM
A call from my grand daughter saying "I miss you so much, Grammie."

unique1111's photo
Sat 11/07/09 06:00 PM
Legally, interviewers cannot ask personal questions, but SHE brought it up, so it is out there. I think the fact that she did bring it up and gave so much personal info is a sign of immaturity and would make her questionable as an employee. I made notes on the apps when I talked to people...if there was an "obvious" reason to not hire I would write "did not interview well" in the margin.

For instance, I had a young lady interview for a cashiering job. She ate M&Ms during the interview and actually let drool (multi colored) drip down her chin. She was just a pig!!! Just the person you want ringing up your groceries and touching your stuff!!

unique1111's photo
Wed 11/04/09 04:09 PM
Pros---good for her she is living up to her potential. Is she going on to college?

Con-many companies will require her to be 18 to work for them.

All Ok if it is what she wants and she is not missing out on any of the high school experiences.

Good job, Mom.

unique1111's photo
Wed 11/04/09 04:05 PM
I think each person has to search for and find their own truth. It does not rely on a religion, but on a personal belief, understanding and "knowing".

unique1111's photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:30 AM

Just think...if the Indians had given the Pilgrim Fathers

A donkey instead of a turkey we would all be having a

Piece of a** for Thanksgiving

unique1111's photo
Mon 11/02/09 06:08 PM
Hi, Welcome.

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:56 PM
A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun.

The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head.

The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself.

Hysterically the blonde screams back at the husband, "Shut up! You're next!"

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 04:49 PM
Three men were sitting in a bar talking about how whipped they had their wives.

The first two kept bragging about how they could get their wives to do anything.

They looked at the third man and he said, "I have my wife so whipped that the other day I had her crawling towards me on her hands and knees."

Both of the other men were very impressed and asked him how he had managed that.

The man replied,"Well, I was laying under the bed and she crawled over and said, "Come out and fight like a man!".

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 02:03 PM
Yes I would if I were certain.

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 02:01 PM
I give more free advice than charging....yes, there are some that are not completely honest as in any industry. Most have had bad medical experiences or family members have. I previously worked in a hospital and the workers there are my best clients!!

There are several different things that will HEAL cancer (we aren't allowed to say that)...but look at all the $$ to be lost if people are not sick and dying.

The info from the web link is a medical doctor......

Everyone makes their own choice for what is best for them. Should be an informed decision though. Herbal info is readily available online but the CDC and gov't will not give all info and do not have to justify or prove their claims as a natural health person does. When companies have proven cures for cancer, they are shut down. Has happened on several occasions.

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:05 AM
CBS AND THE SWINE FLU
Jon Rappoport
nomorefakenews.com

Get this. The CDC stopped testing people for Swine Flu in JULY. Why? Because CDC assumed there was already an epidemic, and therefore more tests would be waste of time and money.

CBS has been trying to obtain state-by-state numbers for Swine Flu cases compiled, by the CDC, BEFORE the testing was stopped. The CDC has refused to come across with those numbers. It's been stonewalling CBS for the last three months.

Why?

No answer from the CDC. But the truth is obvious. The actual Swine Flu case numbers don't begin to match the ominous pronouncements about Swine Flu from the CDC, and the case numbers certainly don't match the general press hysteria and fear-mongering.

But CBS didn't stop at the stone wall of the CDC.. They went to individual states who continued to test patients for Swine Flu after July, and they obtained some VERY interesting figures.

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:54 AM
http://products.mercola.com/swine-flu-article/20091027.htm

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:26 AM
Read the package insert for all the ingredients. They cannot produce a vaccine for what "May" come around. Each year it is a different strain of the flu. If the virus mutates away from "the norm" the vaccine is useless and weakens the system for fighting off the viral invaders.

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:20 AM
I'm game.

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:15 AM
Not surprised at all. The h1n1 vaccine has an unhealthy amount of mercury in it.....very dangerous. The package insert alerts that health care providers NOT to give to children under 18, pregnant or nursing moms, yet our government is "recommending" those same people to get the shot!! Guess the insert will cover the a** of the producers when the law suits come out.

Natural health and herbs have been around since the earth began. They help the true cause of dis-ease and not just treat the symptoms as the over the counter and many prescription drugs do. When the symptoms are treated, the true problems still exist. Also, treating the symptoms with drugs makes the illness last longer because they interfere with our bodies own natural healing process.

Natural Health Practitioners are warned all the time. When I was getting my certification, we were told which words to use in our advertising to not draw attention to our natural health herbs. SAD.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Gen. 1:29

"The Doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease."
- Thomas Edison

unique1111's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:02 AM
Neither......will take caramel though!

unique1111's photo
Mon 10/26/09 08:32 PM
I think the dad just wants to make $$ w/o working for it. So he USES his child and creates panic in the community. Poor little boy. They got caught because he didn't know how to lie!!! Good for him, though.

unique1111's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:57 PM
You just need to get a good OINKment. (don't get the shots---too much mercury in them. Also, the insert says not to give to anyone under the age of 18.)

unique1111's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:54 PM
Hi and welcome.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15