Photo gallery Officel's photo
Thu 05/13/21 06:47 AM
Hi everyone, is it okay to like someone with your whole heart but not be sexually attracted towards them? You like spending time with them, you are comfortable around them and you want them as your life partner. But you never got sexually attracted towards them or never ever looked at them as a sex object or in a sexual way. Is it still healthy and normal? I don't know if it will affect the relationship. (sorry for the weird question though).

hai

Tue 05/11/21 05:42 AM
hello

hai

Tue 05/11/21 05:40 AM
I don't see anything special in seeing a man on a dating site

hai baby

Tue 05/11/21 05:39 AM
I think everyone is aiming for different things on dating website. Say clearly on your profile that what are you looking for. I'm biased, lots of men are very rational and able to focus on physically need only without emotionally attached with a woman. Even some women don't mind casual relationship. In a long run, I don't think women able to really so cool compare with men that enjoy casual relationship.

hai

Tue 05/11/21 05:39 AM
hello

hai

Tue 05/11/21 05:21 AM
Hello sakshi .. Psychology would tell you that sex is just a strategy humans use to meet psychological needs . It is not a need itself .

Why measure yourself against what is “normal”. What matters is what is important to you and your life partner . Have you talked about having children ???

Even within arranged marriages , there is an expectation of sex and children .

If you have no experience of sex it may be easier initially to overlook the importance of sex in a relationship .. However sex is fluid (literally and otherwise :wink: )

that said atleast 20% of marriages are sexless .

With you both the best of luck :wave:

hai

Tue 05/11/21 05:19 AM
Hello beautiful... Where are you from can we talk pm?

hai