Community > Posts By > Sakshi

Sakshi's photo
Tue 02/23/21 01:09 PM
Hello, I am not a scientist. I'm just ordinary girl from a random city working as a psychologist. However I believe that there might be life on other planets.

If the process of life can start on earth, why can't the same process occur on any other planet? Life taking place on a planet is an extremely rare thing. That's why earth is the only planet that holds life in our entire solar system according to the research today.

But our galaxy is so huge! We still haven't discovered planets containing life. There are infinite galaxies and infinite planets in the universe. If the process of life can happen on earth, why can't the same process happen on any other planet?

I believe that somewhere out there on a strange planet of some unknown galaxy life does exist. We just haven't found it yet.

We ignore the planets that don't contain oxygen, water, etc the things that we need for our survival because we feel if there's no oxygen, there won't be any life. But what if we are looking at it all wrong? Maybe life there doesn't require oxygen. How's that possible? Take trees for example here on earth. They don't need oxygen. They give us oxygen!

I'm not trying to prove Nasa or other space companies wrong. They're truly awesome and they've got highly intelligent human beings and advanced technologies that are capable to do things we cannot even imagine! But I'm just saying this might also be possible. Let me know if you think we are not alone :)

Sakshi's photo
Fri 02/19/21 02:10 AM
Hi everyone, is it okay to like someone with your whole heart but not be sexually attracted towards them? You like spending time with them, you are comfortable around them and you want them as your life partner. But you never got sexually attracted towards them or never ever looked at them as a sex object or in a sexual way. Is it still healthy and normal? I don't know if it will affect the relationship. (sorry for the weird question though).