Community > Posts By > Taimane2012

Taimane2012's photo
Fri 02/01/13 11:56 AM

what makes you know if you are feeling inlove or just lust?

lust is usually accompanied by the constant thought of physical intercourse,,,,and receiving/having physical pleasure, its more of a 'what I want to have',,,thing

love is usually accompanied by a desire to make another happy, spend quality time with another, regardless of whether intercourse happens or not..its more of a 'what I want to GIVE'...thing

Very well discribed! :) now for repentence! haha.. jk!

Taimane2012's photo
Fri 02/01/13 09:14 AM
I would be a "Honu" a Hawaiian Sea Turtle..

The honu, or Hawaiian sea turtle, is the Hawaiian symbol of longevity, peace, good luck, humility, long life and the spirit within. In Hawaii, legend tells about a green sea turtle, Kauila, who could change herself into a girl to watch over the children playing at Punalu'u Beach on the Big Island. When Kauila's mother dug her nest, a fresh water spring surged upward, quenching the children's thirst. Kauila is the "mythical mother" of all turtles, and perhaps of our children as well. It's also said that turtles were the guides for the first voyagers to Hawaii.

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 11:01 PM

Thank you so much for all the feed back...I have never been interested in swinging myself as I can't see myself sharing a women I cared about. But as I am single and other couples are interested in me joining them. It did catch my attention but I still don't think I want to get involved sexually because I get attached to the ones I have sex with...and I have a rule not to have sex with someone unless I can see myself having kids with them. So I might dive in a bit for something different but I think that's as far as I would like to go.

William

You don't have sex unless you can see yourself haveing kids with them??? Really?spock

You know... um.. Sexx can be fun toobiggrin Just sayin'

He means he won't have sex unless he's committed to that person... lol

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 10:55 PM

ya dear its true.it happens....whn i opned ma eyes i start loving a women...at first sight....<mother>:smile:

aww, that's so sweet! never thought of it that way.. I love my mom too! lol..

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 09:20 PM

no...but my dog was happy to see me, and wagged her tail - does that count?

haha.. yes that does count! :)

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 08:13 PM
Wow, I'm so naive! I was asked by a couple if I "swinged" and I said yes, because I thought it was dancing! lol..

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 02:17 AM

Well Money is not the important thing here.......as per what i think if a person is really in need of it i would not hesitate to help out and will help as much as i can.........but i cannot stand their ways of fooling people.........there are some legitimate people who require real financial help sometimes but there are so many scammers around that the legit people get overshadowed by them............ it has become too difficult to trust people not only for women it is difficult to trust now but also for men....................Really have to be on our guard now

yes, your right. I'm out to help anyone in need. People who know me know that I will go the extra mile to help a stranger on the streets however sending money to someone you've never met only chatting online is only asking for it. I'm like you, it's more the deception and lies that I can't stand! If a person ask me on the streets if I have a few dallors so he can get him a beer, I'd give it to him because he didn't lie about it. He was honest. But if he said, I'm hungry and goes and buys beer, I wouldn't give him another dallor..

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 01:12 AM

Aren't they aware of how rude they look when they just suddenly ask others for money? And sometimes DEY SHOUT LIKE DIS WID MISPELLINGS, or they say they're in the army. I wouldn't be so naive as to give those flaky people money.

lol, i know the feeling! When i confronted this person he was soooo hurt that I was ASKING personal questions about him??!! lol... UMM, $1,500 dallors is not lending $20 buck's! And your feelings are hurt because I'm asking questions?? WOW! pardon me for my "rudness"!! lol..

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 01:06 AM

I have only found one legit person through Mingle so far and the rest have done what you said. They get to know you and send pictures...then want to move to email and yahoo quickly. Then they move to some odd country where they end up getting stuck and need your help. I noticed they have odd information in the profile and sometimes they say your name is one thing but then their pictures say a different name. The dead give away's are the ones that are super attractive and into right away. LMAO That just don't happen on a dating site.

Over all I just took the advise of many of the active people that use this for the forums "ONLY" to mingle and not date and so far has worked out a lot better. I will leave the dating to real life and Mingle for the forums when bored.

William

Yes very good advice, thanks

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:26 AM

It is sad that people have to prey on people wanting nice relationships but there is always and up swing on holidays that people associate with intimacy so heads up Valentines is likely to flush out some not so charming people. If it sounds to romantic to be true well probably isn't.

As far as Military Members needing money that is just BS. They NEVER need Money for travel or basic necessities while they are deployed since those are provided so don't be scammed.

NEVER EVER send money, calling cards, credit card numbers, or access numbers to your credit. Anyone asking for it is a scammer.

Yes, thank you.. I am so new to this and I'm a sucker for people in need however I don't walk around with a "stupid" sign on my forehead!! LOL, thanks for the heads up! Mahalo

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:23 AM

There are lots of scammers roaming around us.........we just have to be extra careful and well this happened to me too 3 times actually..........they asked me for money to help them that her uncle lost her job and that she is an orphan and all those lies.......when i refused to give the money she called me foul things i had never dreamt i would hear from a woman............just have to be extra careful in order to be safe from those scammers

yes I agree.. this guy almost had me going tho. using our Military Soldiers and Military status for his gain. He sent me documents of cirtificates of his home, military rank and so forth and at first I was like, why is he doing that? We just met and he's sending me these important doc. for safe keeping.. I should of reported it to the police! What a jerk!! sorry..

Taimane2012's photo
Thu 01/31/13 12:08 AM

had it happen to me also, thought my case was bad, i just lost
$45 bucks, anyway i hope that what he did to u change his mindset
and he starts to not do that anymore and hopefully somehow u get
the money back from him

Yeah, I'm sorry you lost $45 dallors... Oh, no I didn't send him the money, I played along to get info so I could report him. I wouldn't give my son 1500 for nothin unless it was for an emergency! lol..

Taimane2012's photo
Wed 01/30/13 11:55 PM
Has anyone tried to Scam through IM's, Craigslist, Online Chatting ect.??!

Met a man online chatting, just basic convo, nothing sexual, said he was from Cali and is fighting the war in the Middle East and he would soon retire in 4 months. Told me about his life, home, cars things he owned, sent me pic's of everything, yadayada! He was calling me his wife to be, babe, honey not even knowing who I really was. After a few weeks of chatting he said his life was in danger and needed me to send 1500 dallors! I playied along trying to get as much info. on him as I could. He gave me an overseas bank to send it too and everything. When I asked for his Military ID number, I never herd from him again!! Umm, seriously??! LOL.. I just wondered how many men and women this has happened too?

Taimane2012's photo
Wed 01/30/13 10:43 AM

Yes. I believe in love at first sight.
I fell inlove with my first wife the moment I saw her.
And we ended up getting married. And stayed married for 20 years.
So. Yes. It does happen.

aww, that's sweet! I hope you find that again.. :)

Taimane2012's photo
Tue 01/29/13 08:40 PM

I wouldn't date anyone under 60.

Hi thanks for your reply. Can I ask you why?

Taimane2012's photo
Tue 01/29/13 08:39 PM

Legal age. If he doesn't remember me from the night before...then that's too old!!!! laugh

haha! sometimes that's a good thing.. jk!

Taimane2012's photo
Tue 01/29/13 08:30 PM

No, sex is not all that men think about. There is also the Superbowl.

haha! how true! I think "sex" ranks 2nd or 3rd on superbowl, beer and BB@! lol..

Taimane2012's photo
Tue 01/29/13 08:22 PM
what is the youngest that you would date and how old is too old?

Taimane2012's photo
Tue 01/29/13 08:03 PM

we are not all equals but we all have equal rights. Men and women are created different in so many levels. That's why we need each other!

Except for procreation; nope we don't need each other as we do have gay and lesbian relationships. bigsmile

Even in the Gay and Lesbian community, one is either female and the other male? One leads the other supports?

Taimane2012's photo
Tue 01/29/13 07:48 PM

Well, when you look at someone and just wanna jump their bones, it's just lust. Love would require far more effort :)

yes very true, LOVE IS,

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Previous 1