Community > Posts By > TJay

no photo
Sun 04/04/21 07:30 AM

Have you tried distraction therapy ... imagine you are diving in the deep blue ocean and a large moray eel attaches itself to your testicles waving

That Moray Eel only works for a nano second because the first thing you scream is F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 12:28 PM
Edited by TJay on Sat 03/27/21 12:29 PM
I am trying to imagine the fevered comments here if someone should innocently, or otherwise, use 96.laugh

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 02:28 AM
Q1: Are you a curious person by nature?

Q2: If someone visits your profile do you check them out or ignore them?

Q3: Do you visit the profiles of people that visited your profile?

I ask because it seems that no matter where in the world, age or physical appearance very very few women seem to be curious which begs the question why are they here?

no photo
Mon 03/22/21 09:15 PM
Blondey111 you are not greedy or weird, if you were you would also have one to drive and park the car and another to select and pour the wine while you focus on the really important things.

no photo
Thu 03/18/21 10:27 PM
One does need to be careful not to fight too hard remembering the purpose of joining a site such as this is to..........well there isn't one answer to that and it seems few are actually genuine. That is of course except for you and me and well I am not sure about.... rofl

no photo
Wed 02/24/21 03:15 AM
Blaming your mother might mean that you are ideally suited for whatever it is that you do now.