Community > Posts By > Kennee77

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/28/13 10:16 AM

Cyberspace Friends with beniefs got one of that ...-_-

Therefore we can say yu're Taken? :smile:

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/28/13 10:13 AM

I wouldn't type or show anything in a text that I would not say or show in person, so sexting with someone I only know from online would be a lot like walking in naked when meeting them for the first time.

*Now Plotting how 2 Trick her in2 the Sexting Thing* slaphead

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/28/13 04:31 AM
Edited by Kennee77 on Thu 03/28/13 04:32 AM
laugh laugh Almost Everybody Remains Single here. Why's the "Mingling" so Difficult?

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/28/13 04:24 AM

Honesty and loyalty in relationships are what I like to think of as bi-sexual traits, they go both ways.
I've found that people tend to ask for what they aren't giving. You may be loyal, in that you have never cheated in a partner but are you honest? What is your definition of honesty? That in itself is open for interpretation. There was a guy once who when I asked him why he hadn't told me he had a girlfriend, his answer was a simple, "You didn't ask."... To me, his ommission was dishonest. We measure these things on a different scale.

Yeah, yu have 2 Give it 2 Get it, but the Truth is, dishonesty has a Cheap Mask; very Affordable, so One can easily Fall in2 the Hands of the Dishonest.

One just has 2 be Careful not 2 get in Deep b4 they See the Truth

Kennee77's photo
Mon 03/25/13 07:23 AM

oo yeha am singel ..... :D

laugh Sounds like yu're Relieved

Kennee77's photo
Mon 03/25/13 07:22 AM

sends in my application to topherj37

I'm his PA, I'll take dat Ma'am; We'll get back 2 ya :smile:

Kennee77's photo
Mon 03/25/13 07:15 AM

well i think you'll find that the non genuine will be the ones that want love now and cant wait to get to know u first

Wow! Quite a Strange and Discouraging Conclusion

Kennee77's photo
Mon 03/25/13 12:44 AM
It is What yu Look Out for dat yu Get.

What Attracts yu 2 Men?

Dat's What Brings yu to the Same Kinda Man Everytime

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:42 PM
Life's a Risk Babe; take it

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:38 PM

firstly, you are 20, go tear something up!
like the streets, the town, hell whatever you feel like.
there is plenty of time for that other stuff.

secondly, get used to the idea that if he is really perfect, he will be a lakers fan and will not appreciate that 'green' thing you have on in that pic.

oh and welcome...flowerforyou

Hahaha Lakers indeed

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:30 PM

Hmmh. Cant you see im only one? So im single, if im two im couple. Wahaha

Yu're Pretty yu Know winking

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:24 PM
And yeah, People seem 2 always be too Far away from the Ones they're Attracted to

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:23 PM
Most People on dis Site don't Wanno Open up their Hearts, plus they're so Concerned about not Looking/Sounding Desperate, therefore, they don't Encourage yu with What comes Outta their Mouths

Kennee77's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:13 PM
Hehehe Ain't We Being too Careful here? biggrin

Kennee77's photo
Sat 03/16/13 01:25 PM
If it's Dancing dat Scores Chicks, then I don't Wanno Score any :tongue:

Kennee77's photo
Sat 03/16/13 01:20 PM

Im taken??? smitten

Well at this moment, im taken. whoa

But if you dont like my answer,

then wait 5 minutes.

Cause thats how I roll.bigsmile

And yu Rock too shades

Kennee77's photo
Fri 03/15/13 08:57 AM

Looks are important. We should Spend a little time 2 Make Ourselves Attractive

Yup...I totally agree. I very rarely venture out of the house withough make-up and my 'outside clothes', as opposed to my 'indoor clothes'.
This is one lady who will never wear her pyjamas to the store! :smile:

Is that because I'm vain? No...I was raised that a lady looks like a lady and a gentleman looks like a gentleman.
Attractive looks are primarily based on good hygeine, a care for appearance, and most importantly a light that glows from within. An average fellow with a killer smile and a twinkle in his eye would have more success than an 'attractive' man with dirty fingernails and unkempt hair.

And dat's a *muah* flowers for yu Once again :smile:

Kennee77's photo
Fri 03/15/13 08:56 AM

Looks are important. We should Spend a little time 2 Make Ourselves Attractive

Yup...I totally agree. I very rarely venture out of the house withough make-up and my 'outside clothes', as opposed to my 'indoor clothes'.
This is one lady who will never wear her pyjamas to the store! :smile:

Is that because I'm vain? No...I was raised that a lady looks like a lady and a gentleman looks like a gentleman.
Attractive looks are primarily based on good hygeine, a care for appearance, and most importantly a light that glows from within. An average fellow with a killer smile and a twinkle in his eye would have more success than an 'attractive' man with dirty fingernails and unkempt hair.

And dat's a *muah* flowers for yu Once again :smile:

Kennee77's photo
Fri 03/15/13 08:53 AM

I dont care about the looks. I just dont like men who look at woman also for the looks.

Looks happen 2 be the First Phase of Attraction whether we try 2 Downplay it or not

Kennee77's photo
Fri 03/15/13 08:47 AM
I'm not a Fan of Fish

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12