Community > Posts By > brwneydwonder

brwneydwonder's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:01 PM
a fish or something else?

brwneydwonder's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:42 PM
Hey
so in response to your post you most definitly can be attracted to someone else while you are in a relationship regardless of how much you love them or not you can look as long as you don't touch you're golden:) The problem occurs when you try to make something more of the situation and become involved with the other individual but as long as that doesn't happen. which is sounds like thats not the case you sound fine and your feelings too and it is perfectly normal even if you dont act on your feelings or want to do anything it is fine to find other women attractive ud be wierd not to lol :) hope I helped

brwneydwonder's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:47 PM
I think people drunk email because they may feel at their confort level more then when they are sober. It's not a good thing but I have always been a strong believer in the phrase"Drunken words are sober thoughts". I feel people speak more honestly..Sometimes when they are under the influence as oposed to other people taking the hard way and showing their feelings when they are 100 percent sober. I recently fell when drunk and got hurt pretty badly so I've taken it down a notch..and when I say a notch I don't drink nearly as much now because I realized I don't need it to be social or in order to tell someone how I feel..and I used to drunk dial..guess thats not any better. So yes I just wrote a novel to your post and I'm sorry for that hope I helped, guess my point is, don't be so easy to figure out why they sent a drunk email but be more concerned with the message inside it..alright hope I helped you:)

brwneydwonder's photo
Wed 05/28/08 01:57 PM
See I agree with everyone else. There is nothing wrong with you if the inside of u is as beautiful as the exterior then ur bound to meet someone right for you soon. I always fall for the wrong guys wrong time u name it I've done it. Been heartbroken repeatidly by the same guy,or I would fall for the same guys
" the typical bad boys" yea they only bring heartache rough round the edges is ok but totally badass.. no thank u. sorry hear I went on a tangent hope I helped sumwhat. And single boys hook her up..:)

brwneydwonder's photo
Wed 05/28/08 01:23 PM
aw I am sorry to hear that:( I am not good at relationships either. Not that I am not faithful more like I think I find "the right guy" and then he ends up stabbing me in the heart..each and everytime I fall for it. Some might call me naive I guess I am just because I trust too much in those that I don't know too well and fall too fast.. Anyways here I am writing a novel to someone that Im not sure has interest in the same things as me or getting to kno me idk feel free to msg me if u and I seem to have stuf in common.