KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:21 AM

rofl rofl rofl

OMG! Buwahahahahaha! rofl

That actually is a pretty cute cat though happy

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:18 AM
Edited by KevRoku on Fri 10/02/09 09:19 AM
Nah, just left in aggravation to be honest..but after seeing the posts after I left just shows how heartless people can be rofl is actually quite funny to see. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it ^^.

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:04 AM
Oh well..guess I learned my lesson and will just stop talking now..this website was never worth it to begin with.. so I may as well just leave :laughing: farewell and good luck to allwaving

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:58 AM
Ah well..figured some of this response :P..you're all right..I'm wrong..and well..I guess for grammar isn't a strong point..because a website..would be a site not sight..sight is something you see as a site is something you browse..and of course..leave it to a guy to say he was playing a girl..but if it was a girl with the same exact post..you'd all be consoling her..as I've already seen it before a while ago on a post..so thanks :P.

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:54 AM

Dude you need to grow up. By testing, your sabotaging yourself and others. If what you advertise is what one reads and see's then you update a quick response to your status, then of course you are going to get a negative reaction because it looks like you are lying and playing games, and in this case, you were doing just that. Take your toys and go home. When you decide you can be in an adult world, come back and contribute positiveness. Remember, you reap what you sow....

but it wasn't sabotage..did I mention we have been speaking for the past..I don't know almost month now..and a little thing like that sent her running for the hills..so yeah..just shallow..and happy to eliminate it..

Ok...you proved you are right, so what are you still doing here???? do I need to go get you some diapers and a sipi cup?

nah..i got potty trained a couple weeks ago..i'm all set bro..but thanks :)

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:53 AM
Haha thanks for the support..I can create an hq to try to expose shallowness without a joke that went wrong so people don't have to be criticized for showing how closed minded some people are. cheers..drinker

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:50 AM

Dude you need to grow up. By testing, your sabotaging yourself and others. If what you advertise is what one reads and see's then you update a quick response to your status, then of course you are going to get a negative reaction because it looks like you are lying and playing games, and in this case, you were doing just that. Take your toys and go home. When you decide you can be in an adult world, come back and contribute positiveness. Remember, you reap what you sow....

but it wasn't sabotage..did I mention we have been speaking for the past..I don't know almost month now..and a little thing like that sent her running for the hills..so yeah..just shallow..and happy to eliminate it..

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:48 AM

I don't mean to be negative... but you were playing games and they were shallow...

both are at fault...

honesty is the best policy... you are young, you will get over it! Use it as a lesson learned and keep your chin up!

drinker

Yeah man that's true, just find it funny women test out men with some **** on here...then the other way around it's like oh no..bad bad man..haha

you have a wonderful attitude... and I see it's working out well for you!... seriously tho... honesty works...

oh, btw... $.25 just for you!

drinker

haha yeah I know honesty works..and I'll be sure not to joke around or mess around with someone next time..but don't regret it either.. eliminates the people not worth it quicker than realizing later on when it's too late.

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:47 AM

I agree with kevroku...if people were really trying to find their "someone special" they should keep their minds open...to all types of people. If they were they might actually find exactly what they were looking for.

Thanks..that's all I was getting at.. I was going to tell who it was I was joking afterwards..because well if anyone ever talks to me and realizes I joke around a lot..but it's not the fact of lying or not..people close their minds so quickly..over something so little..is a bit sickening after a while.

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:44 AM

I don't mean to be negative... but you were playing games and they were shallow...

both are at fault...

honesty is the best policy... you are young, you will get over it! Use it as a lesson learned and keep your chin up!

drinker

Yeah man that's true, just find it funny women test out men with some **** on here...then the other way around it's like oh no..bad bad man..haha

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:43 AM
Of course..a reply I'd expect from women..lol..when I was telling the truth , just bent a little after..but whatever.. :P

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:41 AM
Haha..I am true about advertising..won't lie I changed a little in 4 years..I look older..taller..more mature..but added the weight thing to see the reaction..and of course...shallowness prevailed..

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:39 AM
I recently had a response on my profile from someone that lives near me... and my pictures I have on my profile are a bit old. Since then I put on a little weight, not much..but I tested to see how it would work out by saying I changed a lot..and she stopped messaging me completely. Is why places like this never work out..personality never matters..and the superficial, judgmental and shallowness of people always makes its way out and shown. Is a bit upsetting and aggravating to see..but hey, at least my test worked out exactly as I thought :P..people on here just aren't worth it.

KevRoku's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:41 AM
NASCAR! :O

KevRoku's photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:58 AM
*chuckles*..such a waste that give up on men because their own stupidity brings them to the same kind every time..

KevRoku's photo
Wed 09/23/09 07:20 AM
Am sorry to hear that..I read she had cancer but sounded like 3 days after she was gone. Well..I have been through the same things..can always talk to me if you'd like..I don't mind it..just can't be afraid to talk to people for some comfort, or support. It can help and be the first step to feeling better.

KevRoku's photo
Wed 09/23/09 07:11 AM
Edited by KevRoku on Wed 09/23/09 07:17 AM
Sorry to hear about your losses. It can be a tough time..I remember years ago when I had three aunts, an uncle and a grandmother pass away all within the same year..was pretty bad. Just be thankful it was only a three day warning and that she went quickly..as my relatives mostly passed away in a slow, drawn out process from cancer and treatment. Better to go out faster than suffer. It seems like now everything is crashing down..but you just have to be strong..and lift yourself back up because life always moves on..and when you can adapt..you can become stronger. Things always can get better with time.. just have to try to keep positive and they will come. If you keep looking with a negative viewpoint..then you won't let things get better looking that way, can't be afraid to take chances and move on. Plus you seem like a cute and fun person, will have no problems finding a room mate..could probably help you out with paying bills for the apartment and relax a bit..also someone there to talk to..that always helps.

KevRoku's photo
Wed 09/23/09 06:51 AM
Welcome and good luck..oh and by the way..not all men suck.. women just fall for the same type of men over and over and over again..so the a$$hole men in the world give all of us nice guys a bad name..when we have never really been given a chance to show how a nice guy can actually treat a woman...so yeah..swear off THAT type of man you keep falling for..not all..everyone's different..just need to stop falling for the dumb ones everytime.

KevRoku's photo
Wed 09/23/09 06:48 AM

if he acts like "ok take care" "i'll be seeing ya" or doesnt get too excited when u wanna have a little "fun" with him

hmm..if that's the case he must be getting fun elsewhere..I'd pass out if I was ever offered from excitement... laugh

KevRoku's photo
Wed 09/23/09 06:46 AM
Car