Community > Posts By > KevRoku

KevRoku's photo
Mon 04/19/10 01:32 PM
An amazing song also entitled get free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B2OAfc52jY

KevRoku's photo
Wed 04/14/10 10:46 AM
Hopefully after they drop the line they don't try to snort it!

KevRoku's photo
Tue 02/09/10 08:33 AM
I prefer the Hitch approach..see a guy failing at an attempt, can visually see through body language that the girl doesn't want him around her..so just walk over and either a) tell the man to leave her alone and usually that can get the girl to smile and find more interest in you or b) just walk over and , if you have the balls enough of course, act like you and her are together so the guy that's failing just beats it.

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:29 AM

*Chuckles* Anything is possible with the Nobel Peace Prize because there was a prize awarded to dynamite when it was invented..and it's used to blow **** up and kill some innocent people everyday. Stranger things have happened. rofl rofl

ummm actually Alfred Nobel was the inventor of dynamite

and he used the money from his invention to establish the Nobel Prizes

Huh, I didn't know that about the dynamite. Kind of ironic, no? laugh laugh

oh well same difference anyways...using a lethal explosive to fund a peace prize..still pretty damn funny

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:19 AM
*Chuckles* Anything is possible with the Nobel Peace Prize because there was a prize awarded to dynamite when it was invented..and it's used to blow **** up and kill some innocent people everyday. Stranger things have happened. rofl rofl

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:17 AM
shake

KevRoku's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:44 AM

I believe it was said that it was Before he was married.. was it not?

not 100% sure..never really read into what actually happened..just remember reading in the paper back stage he had like..a sex pad set up it said lol..was weird..so I think he's probably been active in it for god knows how long..

KevRoku's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:42 AM

AWWW POOR DAVEEE He screwed around, and hurt people,without the slightest amount of consideration, and now hes getting it in return.

WAAAAA POOR FREAKIN DAVEEE!!
frustrated Once again,it's all about the law. If the sex was consentual,Dave did nothing wrong. Extortion is a crime. Sex between 2 consenting adults is not. If Dave was screwing the guys' girlfriend and she agreed,Dave did nothing wrong. You can't extort from someone if they are screwing your girlfriend. be seeing you

well are you saying it is ok to give your word then ignore it

if ones word is worthless

then what are they actually worth

it may not be agaist the law (which may not be the case he was in a contract with his wife and he broke that contract so a contractal law was probably broken)

and if she divorses him the fact he broke that contract will be major in the on going cost of his actions

not to mention the possibility that those that worked for him may have felt their job was in danger if they did not "perform" there are many aspects behind the forefront of this situation

and this was a kiss put down thread in the beginning but as the opening poster posted on the off topic remarks i guess it is still on point

:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

but hey what do i know

Shouldn't it be between him and his wife if he cheated? Not him, the rest of the world and his wife.

Yes..and I agree with your point there..people should be out of his business..was just trying to prove it was against the law as the post creator seemed to think cheating on your wife wasn't against the law.

KevRoku's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:36 AM
Edited by KevRoku on Wed 10/07/09 09:38 AM

March 21, 2008, 1:51 pm
Is Adultery a Crime in New York?
By Sewell Chan

Section 255.17 of the state penal law states, “A person is guilty of adultery when he engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he has a living spouse, or the other person has a living spouse. Adultery is a class B misdemeanor.” A class B misdemeanor is punishable by up to 90 days in jail or a $500 fine.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/is-adultery-a-crime-in-new-york/

so yes it is a crime

:thumbsup: rofl. be seeing you

KevRoku's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:32 AM
Yeah it's not a criminal act..even though you can be locked up in some occasions..jail time does not mean a crime..you got me..

KevRoku's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:31 AM
A blond, brunette and a red head all escaped from jail together and they ran as far as they could but were being pursued. They all found a barn to hide in and they found three empty sacks to hide inside. They all stayed hidden inside as the cops entered..the cops eyeballed the funky shaped sacks and walked over to the first one containing the red head..

the red head goes.."Meow.."..so the cop steps away thinking there was a cat inside going to the next containing the brunette and kicks it.

The brunette goes.."Woof, Woof.." so the cop walks to the next thinking there was a dog in the last one, he kicks the one with the blond in it.

The blond says.."POTATOES!"

KevRoku's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:21 AM

AWWW POOR DAVEEE He screwed around, and hurt people,without the slightest amount of consideration, and now hes getting it in return.

WAAAAA POOR FREAKIN DAVEEE!!
frustrated Once again,it's all about the law. If the sex was consentual,Dave did nothing wrong. Extortion is a crime. Sex between 2 consenting adults is not. If Dave was screwing the guys' girlfriend and she agreed,Dave did nothing wrong. You can't extort from someone if they are screwing your girlfriend. be seeing you

Umm..what Dave did was a crime dude...yes sex between two consenting adults isn't..but when one adult is married..that is called Adultery..and that can result in..bum bum bum..the wife getting everything in the divorce.. rofl

KevRoku's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:18 AM
Elastic

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:09 PM
That's cool if guys don't like liars..cuz i'm not looking for guys :P...and no, I don't use my families computers for my personal stuff..I have more respect than that..and if you can't read..I have my myspace profile and facebook listed in my profile where my RECENT pics are if you want to see..jesus..

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:28 AM

Yeah true..just aggravating when you express a problem or a concern...even if I did play a "game" or was in the wrong..is no reason for everyone to start attacking me or calling me a little boy need a diaper and crap like that bald dude did. Constructive criticism is a plus..just being a complete and utter douche ..is a negative.

Ok, the "bald dude" says this, if you hadnt played the game in the first place, would you have the response she gave you???? ACCOUNTABILTY my friend!!!!! where did the problem START???????
P.S. Thanks for noticing my haircut....I like it

huh Um, you just made a superficial comment about a man being bald. I rest my case.

yeah..i did that on purpose..and i can't put up a recent pic to be honest..i'm on a computer at college..my laptop fried..working on getting a new one..and not uploading **** on a college computer :P..add my myspace or facebook..i have recents on there..and my address is on my profile.

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:39 AM

Haha he really left, pansy he couldnt handle the heat of the opposite minded people.

haha i could handle the heat..just left with aggravation and came back..nice to see you are so quick with the judgmental point of view in calling someone a pansy, hard to take advice from a group of people like that.

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:31 AM
Anytime bro :P..I like the extremely cute back super fade. And yeah already admitted that with a joke/"game" like that I was probably in the wrong..but still no response at all..could have gotten a sorry..or something back in return, then I could explain it but..whatever..she chose the not to respond at all. Not blaming her..guess I know better for next time.

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:26 AM

gotta love drama makes ya famous :banana:

Yeah..some people choose that route..like Chris Crocker...
sad LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE..SHE'S A HUMAN! sad sad sad sad

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:24 AM
Yeah true..just aggravating when you express a problem or a concern...even if I did play a "game" or was in the wrong..is no reason for everyone to start attacking me or calling me a little boy need a diaper and crap like that bald dude did. Constructive criticism is a plus..just being a complete and utter douche ..is a negative.

KevRoku's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:22 AM
Well..to be honest..in my experience if someone likes to say that they aren't into drama..don't want any drama..have it listed in their profile or anything of the sort..they are usually the biggest drama king/queen alive.

Previous 1 3 4