Community > Posts By > fightermus

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 05:00 PM
The UFC has a decent pay out but still not something u can do for the rest of ur life. u pretty much have to carry the career over into teaching or coaching. check out this site, great resource on the MMA economy. http://www.mmapayout.com/

no photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:03 PM
college is way more important, WEC dont pay enuf for u to make a living off of, u would need to have multiple sponsorships to have any kind of a decnet lifestyle.

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 02:27 PM

WOW... So, here is the "play by play" of the fight...
Bell, rang and we touched gloves my opponent through a kick hit me in the face knocked out my front tooth and i was dazed but somehow stayed on my feet he through a punch and i timed it right and got him in a flying arm bar and as soon as we hit the mat he tapped.... That, was by far my best fight.... My Jui Jitsu gave me the win... Wow, but i'm deffinately cutting back to 165 cuz that kick was the hardest thing i've ever felt...

Where u train at? What event did u fight in? Was it amateur? IS ur name mayhem Miller?

Train-Mullen's Karate,Jui Jitsu, and Muay Thai (tought by jeff mullen(UFC judge) Event-Just amature stuff...Mayhem miller(no)

I weighed in at 176 and fought a 205... though i naturally fight at 165

sounds like u naturally fight at 176 now

It is just cuz i got lazy and wasn't running enough and starting eating crap but hell the fight was 2 days ago and i'm back at 164 already so.... THough the 205 i fought wants a re-match and i told him if he wins his next fight i'll give him a re-match....

what weight do you fight??? What styles do you train in???

www.myspace.com/mr_moo

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 09:59 AM

Bell, rang and we touched gloves my opponent through a kick hit me in the face knocked out my front tooth and i was dazed but somehow stayed on my feet he through a punch and i timed it right and got him in a flying arm bar and as soon as we hit the mat he tapped.... That, was by far my best fight.... My Jui Jitsu gave me the win... Wow, but i'm deffinately cutting back to 165 cuz that kick was the hardest thing i've ever felt...

Where u train at? What event did u fight in? Was it amateur? IS ur name mayhem Miller?

Train-Mullen's Karate,Jui Jitsu, and Muay Thai (tought by jeff mullen(UFC judge) Event-Just amature stuff...Mayhem miller(no)

I weighed in at 176 and fought a 205... though i naturally fight at 165

sounds like u naturally fight at 176 now

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 01:21 AM

chillaxin? drug dealer? dude.... noway yawn

I thought this generation called them street pharmicists.

who said anything about street drugs?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:05 PM

The new guy gets teased
or ignored.laugh

lol...and i thought i was out of high school.

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:37 PM

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:32 PM

chillaxin? drug dealer? dude.... noway yawn

wuts wrong with that?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:30 PM

Dude,
Man Boob's
B()()B's
B(.)(.)b's
B(<>)(<>)B's

so y do people think i have man boobs? i dont get it.

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:29 PM

Oh and Tim Sylvia is the TOOL of all TOOLS so I better not see his name in here. grumble

U'll love the fact that fedor is fightin sylvia this weekend! and anderson silva is def one of the top fighters in the world. My personal fav is BJ tho. I do think kimbo can be taken out stand up or ground. he is good but he isnt at the top of his game yet. he is beeing fed a lot of fighters right now to build him up. not to take anything away from kimbo cuz he is a force to be reckoned with, but not quite at the peak of his game yet i'd say. but with a coach like bas rutten, he isn't too far off.

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 09:21 PM
wtf?!? MOOB? wuts that?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:33 PM

You are too young. Be older.

be older? i want to be younger!

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:32 PM
I want to try too! someone rate me!

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:02 PM
WOW!! everyone is so friendly here. thanks for all the welcomes.

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 10:59 AM
i am a newbie on this site, thought i would give it a shot. i have the summer to myself so i am always looking for things to do on my downtime from training. i am starting swing dance classes soon and teach youngins martial arts and workout a bit myself. i do like to go out and dine and dance and as lame as it sounds, i think a dinner and a movie is a great first date.