Community > Posts By > kellysirishgirl

kellysirishgirl's photo
Tue 03/26/13 04:07 AM
go into ACCOUNT at the top of the screen, then go into WHO VIEWED ME, I think its in white and the third option in

kellysirishgirl's photo
Fri 03/22/13 07:40 AM

ok, so here is my request, show your pic!
(let's see what he does with that one!)

How about you show us yours?

I just found that this guy had so many requests for a pic, but never showed it.
His command of English is not great, and his mannerisms are something else to be desired, it is true that there are a lot of scammers on here and there are people that are just pic collectors, maybe he is one of them.

I show my pics when someone of interest to me has asked for them, but I do find this guy a little 'off' with some of his 'puppy' comments. To many sexual overtones with the conversation.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Fri 03/22/13 07:35 AM
does a perfect man exist?

Sure he does, he would be the one that is perfect for me!

A man that is everything to you, is the perfect one for you. There really is no such thing as 'the perfect man', only the one that is perfect for you.

I liked someone else's comment about perfect imperfect, that is such a good quote.
It is the little imperfections that make us 'perfect' for each other.

keep your search up, you will know that perfect one when he comes along.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Fri 03/22/13 07:30 AM

If you feel otherwise check me out ladies....Hi! I am a 32 year old corporate lawyer doing great in life.I love making new friends and communicating with them.I am a patient listener and love hearing my friends talk...i relish nature and i know i will be able to pamper and really care for my future partner and make her feel like a princess....i don't mind her being the queen too though......I always had a liking for confident tall ladies in high heels though i am 5 ft. 7 tall or should i say short?.. Ladies...don't be disappointed though as god compensated my height by giving me good looks and of course a good brain and heart..and sorry if it sounds like self appreciation...I will say i am no saint and don't mind being *** at times but i am decent even in my naughtiness as i know i can't be indecent and cheap even if i want to be so...thanks for reading my profile...God Bless you all!

One last thing..i hope u will excuse me for not having a pic here...will show it on request...to give u hint i am cuter than the puppy to your left...

ok, so here is my request, show your pic!
(let's see what he does with that one!)

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sat 02/02/13 05:28 AM
I agree wholeheartedly!

I detest the MARRIED guys on here, openly seeking intimate encounters,send creepymessages to girls that aer clearly lookin for frineds within their age category.

I got a message from a 47 year old married guy, with kids living at home with him, for sex!

ewwwww I cant stand the guys from other countries that think we are just going to drop everything, including our clothes, for sex!

what part of my profile didnt you understand when I said I was looking for friends in my city, between the ages of 31-33?
DUH!!!!!

read the friggin profiles! the girls do!

kellysirishgirl's photo
Mon 01/28/13 07:12 PM

guys that don't read your profile to find out what your looking for then get upset when you don't want to befriend them due to the fact that they are over 8000 miles away!

guys that think they are God's gift to women and absolutely gorgeous (in their mind) and have no idea why you don't want to marry them instantly, despite the fact they are from another culture, another country and don't even have a clue who you are or what you are about.

After being on here for less than 1 day, I blocked half of the people that were contacting me, as I couldn't believe the crap I was getting from them, let alone the rude comments.

I have been contacted by some very nice people, which makes up for it, but guys, please read the profiles, it will let you know what someone is interested in.

You can set age and distance limit in your mail settings.

I think it's bc they get (overly) excited when they see a new fish in the pond. Lol.

There should be a setting where you can put 'seeking for intimate encounter with inanimate object'.

surprised

i did set age restrictions and distance, but most of them dont read the profiles either. its frustrating, and the guys get pissed off, sorry, but I am looking for friends, not looking for a one-night-stand, which seems to be most of the case on here so far

kellysirishgirl's photo
Mon 01/28/13 03:55 PM
guys that don't read your profile to find out what your looking for then get upset when you don't want to befriend them due to the fact that they are over 8000 miles away!

guys that think they are God's gift to women and absolutely gorgeous (in their mind) and have no idea why you don't want to marry them instantly, despite the fact they are from another culture, another country and don't even have a clue who you are or what you are about.

After being on here for less than 1 day, I blocked half of the people that were contacting me, as I couldn't believe the crap I was getting from them, let alone the rude comments.

I have been contacted by some very nice people, which makes up for it, but guys, please read the profiles, it will let you know what someone is interested in.

2 Next