Community > Posts By > kellysirishgirl

kellysirishgirl's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:33 PM
I have been in a long distance relationship for over a year now, with someone I met on here. It works when the two are right for each other.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Mon 04/29/13 02:33 PM

I don't understand what kind of guy they prefer. I've seen so many stupid guys with beautiful women.

Those 'stupid guys', as you so eloquently speak of here, can't be that stupid if they manage to be with a beautiful woman.

A lot of guys think that women are complicated, women think the same thing of men.

I guess they key to finding out what kind of guy any particular woman is seeking, is simply to ask her.

All women differ in what their preferences are in men, just as every man has different preferences in women.
Your particular preferences could be very different from the next guy, what you find attractive in a person may not necessarily be what another man finds attractive in that same person.

What kind of guy does a woman prefer? That answer would take up volumes, as every woman is different.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Tue 04/23/13 12:57 AM
God answered one of my prayers, it may not have been quite the answer I was looking for but He sure got close!
and my better half told me he loves me :)

kellysirishgirl's photo
Tue 04/16/13 02:48 PM
discrimination comes in all forms, from colour, to race, to gender to age.

Perhaps people aren't ignoring you, but simply are not available at the time that you may be messaging them.

I receive messages while I am not online and I might take a day or so to get back to someone, and some people do get ticked off on that, but you also have to consider different time zones around the world, and peoples availability.

Keep posting, read profiles and see who catches your interest, you never know who you will find on here......my love found me on here, so it does work.

Good luck with it, and keep smiling :)

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sun 04/14/13 11:39 PM

How many of you read the profiles of those that contact you?

Do you just go through matching, or do you see a picture and just start up a chat with someone?

The reason I ask this is that when someone starts a chat with me, I read their profile to try to get a little insight as to who they they are, where they are and what interests they may have in common with me.
I have a very bold statement on my profile that ask for no sex chat, because I'm not looking for internet webcam sex show sessions, lol.

It seems to me that the last several people that contacted me, this is ALL they were looking for and when I politely declined, they went so far as to report my profile and had me blocked for a while. Obviously I am still here, as the moderators would have gone through their protocols to assess the situation.

So my question is this: do you read someones profile to find out more about them, or do you just jump in with a IM chat session not knowing what the person you are contacting is looking for?

A lot of people are perverse and that is precisely why some will contact you on purpose just to rattle you. In my opinion, I'd remove that; it makes you a specific target...better to remain within the more mundane ,anonymous profiles and not draw unwanted attention to yourself...

Since I put that on there, I get a lot less, as I ask people to look at my profile, rather than asking me the same questions over and over again.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sun 04/14/13 01:27 PM

"I have a very bold statement on my profile that ask for no sex chat, because I'm not looking for internet webcam sex show sessions, lol."

I don't get the "lol" for that sentence.

I laugh at that because it's the very first thing that people can read in my profile, yet even those that have read my profile and continue to ask me for this seem to miss that part of the statement.
It's almost as though they are thinking, 'oh well, she'll think I'm hot and do it anyway'

One guy went as far as asking me to strip for him on camera as there was no way in the world that I would be able to resist him!
Took a look at his profile, no pic, went on cam with him just to see what he looked like, yuck (I know I won't be to everyone's taste), shut down the transmission.

He lied in his profile about who he was for a start, and after him sending me some unwarranted completely gross messages which I refused to reply to, I reported his profile.
He subsequently has disappeared from the site.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sun 04/14/13 01:14 PM
it's not wrong to ever want to be in love like that

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sun 04/14/13 01:08 PM
I work nights, so my ritual changes a little.

Normally,during my work week:
-I get up at 8pm
-have some tea
-shower and get dressed
-then eat and get through any emails/phone calls I missed while sleeping.
Since I get home at 730am I tend to watch a little tv to unwind, then run errands for what I need, and start the procedure all over again.

Time off differs a little.
-I stay up from a Saturday morning getting home as I:
-go to the farmer's market at 730am
-walk home with it all as I love the exercise
-put everything away and go through any phone calls/emails
-go to the gym and have one heck of a work out
-relax with some friends in the afternoon
-chat with my love as much as I can
-hit my bed around 3am as I am dead tired by then, lol

I'm soooooo looking forward to a so-called 'normal life' once I move to be with him, but that is what my routine is for now.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sun 04/14/13 12:49 PM
How many of you read the profiles of those that contact you?

Do you just go through matching, or do you see a picture and just start up a chat with someone?

The reason I ask this is that when someone starts a chat with me, I read their profile to try to get a little insight as to who they they are, where they are and what interests they may have in common with me.
I have a very bold statement on my profile that ask for no sex chat, because I'm not looking for internet webcam sex show sessions, lol.

It seems to me that the last several people that contacted me, this is ALL they were looking for and when I politely declined, they went so far as to report my profile and had me blocked for a while. Obviously I am still here, as the moderators would have gone through their protocols to assess the situation.

So my question is this: do you read someones profile to find out more about them, or do you just jump in with a IM chat session not knowing what the person you are contacting is looking for?

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sat 04/13/13 04:00 PM
Hi all from kellysirishgirl and bluereign

I joined the site at the end of January 2013. I wasn't expecting much to happen, as I've been on other sites and no sparks really developed out of things.

I had some great chats with some wonderful people, mostly from way outside of my area, but that was fine.
Most have been very friendly and just wanted to chat.
I always look at someone's profile when the IM or message me, and I am always polite with people, some do not return that favour, the conversation doesn't go far then with me.

If someone was extremely far from me, I would be sceptical to even start a conversation due to distance being such factor in meeting someone.

One night I received a messaged from a distance admirer. As usual I looked at the profile.
There was one line in the his profile that drew me to
want to know more.
"I adore Irish women" was the line.

Me being Irish, I thought it was intriguing, so I started communications. Of course, his picture on his profile was fab to look at also!
After several messages back and forth over a couple of days, we agreed to skype to each each other, this way we could see and hear each other.

Since that day we have not spent a day apart without communication!

We have so much things in common, interests that are similar, but also differences of each other that make this an amazing combination.
We have talked about everything and anything.

We live almost 2000 miles apart and in two countries!
After 3 weeks from that 1st message, I am leaving my position, and moving to where he is to be with him.
Both of us have said to each other that there is no way that this could get any better than it is, we both found the person that we are supposed to be with!

I`ve never felt such a connection with anyone before, ever.
Thank you to this site for bringing us together, we would never have found each other with out this!

:heart:

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sat 04/13/13 03:34 PM

I am still trying to find out what puts me in the mood to do housework and cleaning!ohwell

lol, having my guy come over! that definitely gets me in the mood for housework and cleaning

kellysirishgirl's photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:47 PM

Let go and move on. Be happy that she's happy. Accept the fact that she's not meant for you. Someday you will thank her for letting go when you found the right one for you. Loosen you tie, look around take a step forward and you'll realize you are slowly moving on. I know its hard but you should try rather than be stuck. Love doesn't just evolved in one person. Goodluck.

I fully agree with this!

Once you find the love of your life, you will realize what a blessing it was that you are not with the one that you waited for so long.
Although it hurts now, time will heal all wounds and just be happy for her, I am sure she would be happy for you when you find the one that is perfect for you.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Tue 04/09/13 11:57 AM
my picture is recent and I do add sometimes to my profile.

I find that when others don't have a pic, but offer to send them to you through email or some other social media, are here for purposes other than what the site was designed for.

if you can post pics elsewhere, why not have them here?
I wont give out me email address, as i find too many on here are spamming your email with garbage and bugs.

One guy told me he didn't want his ex to see his pic on here, why not? if she sees it on here, then she's on here too! lol

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sat 04/06/13 11:31 AM
once is enough

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sat 04/06/13 11:27 AM
Mandingo

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sat 04/06/13 05:39 AM
yesterday

kellysirishgirl's photo
Sat 04/06/13 03:59 AM

The person who moves/ relocates to be closer to their partner is the weaker sex.

The way I look at it is this: it was easier for me to move, as my work is a portable position that can be worked from anywhere, also I don't have any ties to where I live.
His position is not portable and he has many ties to where he is.

It works out great for both of us, as neither of us feels we are giving up anything, in fact, we are gaining, each other.

If you love someone enough, you will do anything for them. We both looked at moving to each others countries, and the way we are doing it made complete sense to both of us.

There are sacrifices in every relationship, we managed to find a way to overcome anything.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Fri 04/05/13 05:52 AM

I think that if two people build a relationship online no matter the distance,one of them would have to consider relocating.But if there feelings for each other are strong enough,then they can make it happen.x

Very well said! :)

I am about to move to another country for the one I am with.
Distance should not matter, and yes, there are barriers that I have had to cross, but nothing that couldn't be done.
Love surely does conquer all.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Thu 04/04/13 02:45 AM
I have tattoos, and it really surprises people when I tell them.
They cannot be seen unless I chose to show them due to where they are.

To me, tattoos are personal, they are pieces of art with meaning to the person that is inked.

Mine are a dedication to my parents and one celebrating a time of freedom for me, others are for achievements that I have gained.

A few people stated that the professional business world they are unaccepted, take it from someone in the professional world, I have them and I have never had anyone say they can't be worn, in fact, in a lot of countries it's considered discrimination and against the law to not hire someone because of them.

To those that adamently stated they would not date a woman with tattoos, that is like some women stating they wouldn't date a guy with a dick!
It's our own personal choice to have them, and as long as they are in taste (I've been told mine are really beautiful) they are not harming anyone.

kellysirishgirl's photo
Tue 03/26/13 07:12 PM

You got that problem too??laugh
I must admit, when I checked your profile I was SHOCKED at your age. You look so much younger!

I did the very same thing you did, took a look at the profile, WOW, I hope I can look that good at 59!
You are a stunning woman Merlee and I hope you find what you seek

Previous 1