Community > Posts By > Giiii

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 11:07 PM
I'm just stating my opinion!

It's not my business what Others choose.

Life is about Choices.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 10:57 PM
I'm still not sure what you mean, but I think you're saying you find it noble for a woman to raise a child on her own by choice if it's a mutual choice? Is that what you mean?

Parents are supposed to care for their children. It's what we do. I don't find anything extraordinary about it.

You know. You need someone who's good at their work. You don't know what you're talking about. You OK? I think not. How can you point out that, it's our fault to be in this situation. YOU DON'T KNOW US, YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY BEHIND EVERY SINGLE MOTHERS.

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 10:53 PM
A woman that chooses to be a single parent like that is a horrible parent, selfish and self centered.

Are you Okay? Did someone not love you? Lol! I can see why. How can a single mother's selfish? Is that our decision to be single mother at the early age? How about the one's who got pregnant because of abuse? or rape? Don't be such a dick person to us single mothers.

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 09:19 AM
I don't know if there's really a real man "AN AMAZING ONE" in this life or in this app. They just want a nude body lol not for me

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 09:15 AM
If you do, how about anime without A-N-I ? :) *cheesy*