Community > Posts By > dobermangal

dobermangal's photo
Wed 04/11/12 10:58 AM
Finding someone that understands that I need more rest than the average person. If I pace myself I'm fine...but if not I'll need a "crash out" day.

dobermangal's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:00 AM
I'd rather be alone than in the emotionally abusive marriage I was in.I'm definately walking 10 steps higher and have a better attitude. In younger days it was ALWAYS about having a boyfriend and I had to rearrange my life too much for some of them. Not anymore! Happy to come and go as I please!!!

dobermangal's photo
Fri 03/23/12 12:38 AM
I met someone from Las Vegas and it lasted 3 months. Locally, haven't had much luck. I do much better at meetups. Most of the men online are looking for someone 15-20 years younger. YEETTT they're online for years...how's that working for you? LOL!!

dobermangal's photo
Sat 02/25/12 09:52 PM
I've done okay on fubar.com....but these free sites really suck!

dobermangal's photo
Thu 12/15/11 09:13 PM
Older men are boring, crabby and bitter. No thanks!

dobermangal's photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:23 PM
Actually my mother has been doing this my whole life!

dobermangal's photo
Mon 12/12/11 06:14 PM
Yes and it was very upsetting. A guy followed me home from Checker battery. The next night he was in my parking lot looking tom see which aprtment I live in. In the morning he was knocking on my door. I called the police and told them his license plate.Sure got rid of him fast. What is with these guys that think they can invade a stranger's pivacy?

dobermangal's photo
Sun 09/11/11 01:39 AM
I prefer college educated men, as I'm college educated myself. I
atrract every freak out there on the internet!! Glad I do better
in the real world.

dobermangal's photo
Sun 09/11/11 01:35 AM
I know all of my Facebook friends since my REAL name is on there. I've been letting some "friends" I don't know slide into myspace friends.

dobermangal's photo
Thu 02/03/11 10:20 PM
Why is the right side blacked out on here?

dobermangal's photo
Thu 02/03/11 02:21 PM
I must say that I do better in real life. All of the men want someone 20 years younger than them on the internet. Good luck with that!

dobermangal's photo
Thu 11/12/09 04:16 PM
I'm getting way too many men old enough to be my dad contacting me.Not ready for the motorhomes yet! EWWWW!

dobermangal's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:59 AM
Have fun getting played and dunped. Speaking from "experrience" :)

dobermangal's photo
Tue 07/28/09 03:13 AM
Also use the Mary Kay microdermabrasion set. It work great for me!!!!

dobermangal's photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:11 PM
Played "Cranium? with the VALLEY SINGLES CLUB!!!! Nothing like being the puppet for the puppeteer!

dobermangal's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:59 AM
Definately go! I went to my 20th and had a blast. I was a brunette in high schol and somewhat of a wallflower due to my height. NOBODY recognized me as a blonde...many men told me they had a crush on me in those years but were too shy to ask me out. The pom girls were quite goofy and looked HORRIBLE!!! They still snubbed me, but I was dancing all night and they were on the sidelines twenty years later. :0) YEHAW!!!

dobermangal's photo
Wed 04/22/09 03:51 AM
I found some wood in my Lucky Charms as a kid. My dad contacted them and they sent a coupon for a free box. YAH right!

dobermangal's photo
Wed 04/01/09 03:32 AM
That was on another site!

dobermangal's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:33 AM
Edited by dobermangal on Wed 04/01/09 02:34 AM
It's all a part of dating. I wouldn't worry about it at your age.

dobermangal's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:17 AM
How about creepy e-mails?
"I just love your long hair. I'd like to pull it when I bite you."

How will that generate a response?