BaseballFan's photo
Sat 02/09/19 04:09 PM
https://youtu.be/n1e0AAjXscE

BaseballFan's photo
Sat 02/09/19 04:00 PM
Dream Theater, Rush, Kansas

BaseballFan's photo
Sat 02/09/19 03:54 PM
There are too many scammers in the profile section. I am curious why the scammers stick around? How many people actually fall for this crap?

BaseballFan's photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:20 PM

LMAO,I've actually done this twice,It's an awesome drinking game when Your bored...The first time it happened, I played the sucker for like a week,lol, but got hip to it real quick and then started having fun, they do move quickly, I was under the impression that We were friends, until after a week of yahoo messenger, She wanted to play the "I love You" card lmao, it was so obvious at that point what the next line action She would take, a couple days later Her mother is in the hospital and She doesn't have money to get a plane ticket, I just played along and waited a couple more days until She asked Me, then I just came clean and told Her I have been on to Her and She can't get a dime out of Me, told Her to try working for a living and goodbye, She was p@#$%#! This Girl actually came clean and apologized, no mother in the hospital, actually no mother over here at all,lol... Anyways, just sharing, thats hilarious You do it to...Game On!drinker

laugh laugh drinker
Oh, gosh...that is a riot!!! good job!!!

BaseballFan's photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:18 PM

I had fun with one last month did exactly what you said, she said she was coming to see me and live with me. LOL

I said well we should date first, she then said can I send you some money for you to hold for me I said sure and went to a totally different bank then I use currently told them of the scenario and we opened a account with $10 in it.

3 days later she called and said I can t date you, your poor LMFAO. I said I can't date you your probally a man. laugh laugh

laugh laugh sad laugh laugh
I love it!!!!

BaseballFan's photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:01 PM
Ever send a message to someone on a dating site and find out they are not really in the town they list in their profile? Do you find that they are overseas? They will send you pictures of a real hottie, tell you where they actually are, and profess their love for you all within a matter of days. They expect to win your heart and once they think they have, they drop the other shoe. "I need money because..." it is usually for a plane ticket, passport or visa to come see you. My gosh don't be silly and send them anything or any information about you. All of this will happen over the course of a couple of weeks, because any more than a couple of weeks is not worth their investment of time, just in case you do not send them any money.

How do you have fun? Play along, drag it out as long as you can. Send them beautiful love letters, make them think they have you. Then when they ask for money, tell them you are broke. You want to see someone get thoroughly frustrated? Just play the game and have fun with it. I have a couple of times now, if more people do this, maybe these spammers will get the hint.

Have a good spammer story to tell? Please share!!!

BaseballFan's photo
Thu 06/19/08 08:56 AM
No you're not crazy, you would be just fine. Get to travel to places that most people dream of? Could be chance of a lifetime. This is the way I look at decisions like this...what is there to lose? You don't have to worry about a spouse or children. Try it, and if it is not for you, then you can always find something else. But if you don't at least give it a shot, you may end up regretting. Enjoy life while you can!:wink:

BaseballFan's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:33 PM
Hate to admit...tried once, couldn't finish...just a bit wierd for me. To Each His Own. :wink:

BaseballFan's photo
Wed 06/18/08 09:28 PM
Hi All, just moved in, nice to meet everyone!
drinker :smile:

BaseballFan's photo
Wed 06/18/08 04:00 PM
Edited by BaseballFan on Wed 06/18/08 04:03 PM
I can not speak for your house guest, that is something you will need to feel out once he arrives. Personally, I would just be impressed by the gesture of inviting me to dinner in the comfort of your home. If you know of anything that he truly enjoys such as sports or a specific team, leave little hints around like a magazine article about that team, left open on the coffee table. Maybe playing his fav music/band softly in the background. Just little things like that. If he is a decent guy, he will notice and be impressed that you went the extra mile for him. Just a thought...

BaseballFan's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:46 AM
TGIF

BaseballFan's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:02 PM

theres more to life than (.) (.)

noway

laugh
if there is, tell me about itdevil devil

(y)

BaseballFan's photo
Wed 06/04/08 04:23 PM
I can speak from experience with trying to blend a family. Mine was four children. 2 of mine, and two of hers. It takes a LOT of work to blend a family, not only do you work on your relationship with your partner, but with step children. There is always the dynamic of having to make sure the children all get along as well. Throw in the fact that maybe, the ex-spouses are involved too. (Mine and hers) They need to be accepting as adults, of you too. Children often find it difficult to deal with thier loyalties - mommy or daddy has a new partner. With joint custodies, the children go to the ex-spouse for a couple of days, and have to come back and make adjustments to your parenting style all over again. Their is a lot of patience, love, and nurturing in these types of relationships that many men AND women are not ready to explore or endure. One of the hardest things that I dealt with on a regular basis was pouring all my love and parenting into her kids, then they run off to their dad every other weekend, only to come back and sound as if they had the times of their lives. I felt like chopped liver. It's not easy to blend a family regardless of number of children. Anyway, that is my take on it.

BaseballFan's photo
Wed 06/04/08 12:08 PM
I'm straight on with what jisytg14 stated...hit the eject button. If it was me she was doin this way, I'd be outta there and looking for a new lady. Don't waste any time waiting for her.

BaseballFan's photo
Wed 06/04/08 09:20 AM
Those are hilarious..thxlaugh laugh laugh laugh