Community > Posts By > mikebiro

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 06:27 PM
the electorial college is an antiquated system and if you are familer with history it has never benifited us outher than expediate the process of counting votes we have had presidents that were elected and never served due to this process . if the orignal process was adheared to on the inception of our goverment most of us would be represented at all times .

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 06:23 PM
i do like the way you put your responce . i was never a fan of him i have coworkers that were and not now . he is a one termer for sure .were good .happy

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 06:13 PM
people that are not forward that they are not interested is quite simple. people are always looking for the number 10 and if that dont pan out they will settle for less in their predetermined scedule. i ll settle for you later if i have too .

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 06:08 PM
let me greet you as well welcome . how are you and i hope you have a good expearience on the site . :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 05:59 PM
there has to be an underling cause , of seperation . i have been married 11 years together 12 seperated 3 times a year at a shot . we never had kids . the underling cause with mine was the importance of honesty and responceability . we are still civil both have seperate residinces . what actualy triggered my emotional seperation was when she told me she lies to me all the time i should not be upset . it took a long time to isolate that 1 cause . think back and talk to her being busy is no excuse i used to work 80 hours a week and made time for her every day .

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 05:43 PM
you cant really have a male friend with out dammaging his relationship or yours . it is by nature that both men and women get jelious and it will more times than not cause a rift . can still waunting to be a friend to the oppisite sex be worth it . i guess it depends date your friend. i have female friends and when they are in a relationship i vanish . i was married for 10 years and learned agreat deal . a lot of my lady friends i dated or would like to date me . and that was made clear to me . and it does make it difficult when i date women from my immediate area .