beautifullyinvisible's photo
Fri 12/11/09 05:55 PM
Wow. Disgusting.

Belief or disbelief in God had nothing to do with being a good person or a good public official.

Wed 12/02/09 09:29 AM
It's just stupid for anyone to expect women to look so "perfect"... and it's equally stupid for women to feel the need to hide behind makeup and photoshop. There's a reason I don't wear makeup. What you see is what you get.

Sat 07/19/08 03:54 AM
Morally, I'm pro-life. I believe that life begins at conception, and abortion is murder.

Politically, I'm pro-choice. Abortion will happen whether it's legal or not. I would rather it be legal and happen in a clinic than illegal and happen in an alley with a coathanger.

Thu 07/17/08 08:19 PM
feral

Thu 07/17/08 09:58 AM
Very touching... such is the life of a military loved one... :cry:

Thu 07/17/08 09:30 AM
Jamboree in the Hills - Joe Zelek

It's country. =)

Tue 07/15/08 12:28 PM

"If my people
which are called by my name
shall humble themselves
and PRAY
and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways

then will I hear from heaven
and will forgive their sin
and will heal their land." -2nd Chronicles 7:14

Notice ... God's Word said to PRAY, not to Hate , or to Destroy, or to Do Battle ourselves....

but to PRAY.:heart:
:heart: Some would say that if you love your fellow man you will tell him that what he is doing is a sin. :heart: As far as I am aware no one has had violence done to them by the Phelps family rather the Phelps are the recipients of violence.flowerforyou

Perhaps they cause no physical violence to others, but it cannot be denied that they have caused insurmountable pain and suffering. To protest the funerals of soldiers, homosexuals, and so many others is unforgivable in my eyes. They have told mourning families who are already in pain that their loved ones are going to hell for defending our country or loving someone of the same gender.

These are sick, twisted people who seem to enjoy causing others pain. And it's disgusting that they drag their children along with them and put them in potential danger.

They should go on with their own lives and seek to praise their Lord, rather than attacking the "faults" of others.
flowerforyou Have you met them?flowerforyou Do you know Fred, Shirley or Margie ?flowerforyou

No, I have not met them, but I would like to. Not to attack them, either. I simply want to talk to them and try to understand their mindset, because as of now, I have no respect for what they do.

The fact that they go around and disturb mourning families at funerals does not sit well with me. If there is a time and a place for criticizing the lives of others, this is certainly not it.

And to blame all wars, murders, natural disasters, etc. on people who just happen to be attracted to those of the same gender... that's just beyond me.

Tue 07/15/08 02:53 AM

"If my people
which are called by my name
shall humble themselves
and PRAY
and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways

then will I hear from heaven
and will forgive their sin
and will heal their land." -2nd Chronicles 7:14

Notice ... God's Word said to PRAY, not to Hate , or to Destroy, or to Do Battle ourselves....

but to PRAY.:heart:
:heart: Some would say that if you love your fellow man you will tell him that what he is doing is a sin. :heart: As far as I am aware no one has had violence done to them by the Phelps family rather the Phelps are the recipients of violence.flowerforyou

Perhaps they cause no physical violence to others, but it cannot be denied that they have caused insurmountable pain and suffering. To protest the funerals of soldiers, homosexuals, and so many others is unforgivable in my eyes. They have told mourning families who are already in pain that their loved ones are going to hell for defending our country or loving someone of the same gender.

These are sick, twisted people who seem to enjoy causing others pain. And it's disgusting that they drag their children along with them and put them in potential danger.

They should go on with their own lives and seek to praise their Lord, rather than attacking the "faults" of others.

Mon 07/14/08 05:44 PM

never heard of it but i love baptist because i am one.flowerforyou

tell me something more about it though, am curious.

If you are in any way a kind, loving person, you will not like this "baptist church."

If you wanna see what they're about, just check out their website:
http://www.godhatesfags.com

Mon 07/14/08 05:28 PM
Any thoughts on the WBC?

Mon 07/14/08 04:35 PM

Hells overrated and Packed with Tourists This Time of Year! I'm Assuming Your Talking about Pittsburghlaugh

Nah... Pittsburgh is worse than hell. Much worse...noway

Mon 07/14/08 04:34 PM
Dunno... the Mayans have a pretty good track record, actually...

Besides, it's not just the Mayan calenday pointing to 2012... other prophecies point to the same thing.

Not that I care, of course. If the world's gonna end, it's gonna end, and there's no use freaking out about it or worrying.

Mon 07/14/08 04:23 PM
Who's coming with me?!?! drinker

Mon 07/14/08 12:56 PM

How about there was no such thing as a Muslim when the book of Revelations was actualy written. Kind of makes you wonder who exactly changed the wording and to what goal. YOu think maybe it happend during the crusades when the catholic church was trying to protect "Christiandom"?

History people, its written down for a reason.

Haha, thank you for this. At least someone knows their history...