Community > Posts By > Ayoub

no photo
Wed 03/17/21 04:41 AM
Defense wins chamionships. Just ask the Bucs (but don't tell Brady).

exactly sir defending win champions
but in premier league for example it is hard to win titles because you need attack to
guardiola said : is no matter how much you score on me , what matter is if you scored 1 i must score 4

no photo
Wed 03/17/21 04:37 AM
Defending tactics are boring and destructive.

3 - 4 - 3 for me

yeah but 3-4-3 its giving the balance to tacatic by defending and attacking in the same time

no photo
Tue 03/16/21 08:33 AM
unfortunately we see to many couples get separated because of social media and desire to have sex with perfect bodies .
so for men we should love our partners like they are , as we know that any one can transform his form it can become fat or skinny , all what we need is understanding each of us what like and what he want .
another think don't lose a pure soul and think about hereafter and eternity with the person who you love ❤

no photo
Tue 03/16/21 08:06 AM
what the tactics you like to play with is it defending or attacking and why
for me i like 3-4-3 or 4-5-1or 4-3-3

no photo
Tue 03/16/21 07:58 AM
yes, do you think the murders will rest in peace after they killed million of people .
life is temporary but you do not know when or where you die , it is test for us to find the truth and the peace for our souls

no photo
Tue 03/16/21 07:39 AM
can you tell me why you revert please

no photo
Tue 03/16/21 06:45 AM
aliens no prove that they are exist .
how about goblin or demon

no photo
Tue 03/16/21 06:38 AM
1/ the soul there no scientific prove for the soul is it a power or weight , as everybody knows that people dying with no cause it is a normal death
2/ no body knows what can happen tomorrow or the next minute whiche means human being are to weak .
3/ those murders and assassin who killed million of people do you think that they will turn to bons and nothing happen . no and that is why the hearafter is made for
4/ your own function working automatically your kiddny , stomach ...
so you can not control that operation .