Community > Posts By > stardust50

stardust50's photo
Sun 07/27/08 07:54 PM
:smile: Every Hobbit women drank the water and got pregnant at 40.

stardust50's photo
Sun 07/27/08 07:44 PM

Merlin is right up there at the topbigsmile

You have my vote:smile:

stardust50's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:41 PM
I think I am still working on this one.

stardust50's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:40 PM
happy

stardust50's photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:10 PM
Beat you been there since 12drinker

stardust50's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:05 AM

I haven't seen any here in So. Cal in years....but we still have the original Bob's Big Boy & they have classic car night regularly....very cool...people bring their cars & hang out for the evening....they still have car hop service too...

I would kill for one of their hamburgers.......mmmm and chocolate shake oh my god which part of California?drool

Southern Cal, Los Angeles area....the original is in Burbank, just across the street from the Disney building & there chocolate shakes(even vanilla ones) are delicioso....come out to visit & I'll take you there...classic car night on Fridays is really cool too & everyone is friendly

Count on it my friend have not had one of those hamburgers in for ever and no matter who try's no one will ever come close. Classic car show my uncle and cousin had a couple of cars they use to show like that but now my uncle lives here and my cousin lives in San Fran I think he still shows his car he has restored.

stardust50's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:57 AM

I haven't seen any here in So. Cal in years....but we still have the original Bob's Big Boy & they have classic car night regularly....very cool...people bring their cars & hang out for the evening....they still have car hop service too...

I would kill for one of their hamburgers.......mmmm and chocolate shake oh my god which part of California?drool

stardust50's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:56 AM
without a man more than likely but never alone to many kids in our family.

stardust50's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:54 AM

Don't they understand when they cut back on the gym it's just going to turn into FAT!!!

Kinda of like us when the kids all leave home and we are not doing a marathon keeping up with them and we have time to ourselves all our hard work turns to fat.

stardust50's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:48 AM
We have two here in Arizona but spending a nice evening with the one you love in 108 degree weather at 8 at night ummmmmmmmmmm no way.

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:02 PM

But area 51 is top secret. So don't tell

They told me that if I give anyone the exact coordinates, then I would mysteriously disappear

Leave the cookies and the drinker see ya

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:58 PM
But area 51 is top secret. So don't tell

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:49 PM
Yes their coming and bringing the drinker and cookies.

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:50 PM
I have had a garden for years now grow my own veggies.......I had so many tomatoes that I was taking them to work and giving them away, I have green beans, spinach, watermellons, bellpeppers,
squash,pumpkins which are huge now, but all time special is my green chilie. I roast them and make salsa seems every week cannot keep in my house oh yes I make home made tortillas too.

I love my garden it is the only place I can go and think and think and think, many good decisions have been made in my garden:smile:

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:01 PM
Just keep swimming, swimming.:smile:

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:52 PM
I am dealing with my nephews frist wife the mother of my two great nephews. We are in a custody battle which is on going. It is hard to deal with her at times but I remember she is not well so the insults the threats the lies I have to keep telling myself to walk away, kind of hard when children are involved. We cannot help them unless they help themselves. Medication works wonders and she is pretty easy to talk to but when she is off her med's it is like talking to a wall. The mean and nasty things she has accused us of yet she believes every lie she tells. All we can do is try to get he the help she needs the boys are with my nephew whom has had them since they were born and we will continue to fight for them no matter the cost. All I can tell you is when children are bipolar you understand but when it is a grown adult it is hard to walk away.

stardust50's photo
Thu 07/24/08 08:04 PM

drinker What I live by is

Drink till you can't think.
Hey thats a great plan!!!
Pretty soon you can quit when your brain is pickled.laugh laugh laugh

Either that or wait until my liver is gone.

But I have not done that in awhile shoot one beer makes me ohhhh so sleepy nowtongue2

stardust50's photo
Thu 07/24/08 07:57 PM
drinker What I live by is

Drink till you can't think.

stardust50's photo
Wed 07/23/08 07:06 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

stardust50's photo
Wed 07/23/08 07:02 PM

yeah I couldnt imagine screaming my own name while having sexlaugh laugh laugh

I scream my own name in the shower every day

Is that before you drop the soap or bend to pick up the soap?:wink: