stardust50's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:37 PM
count me in on that one:smile:

stardust50's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:05 PM
Stardust and I leave magic everywhere I goflowerforyou Hi and welcome

stardust50's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:20 PM

No!!!!! She kept coming back for more which only confused the issues....

Must be a stud

stardust50's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:19 PM

NO, because that child deserves to have both parents in their life.

Can't always happen that way I know my daughters father did not want her or me she was there I was willing to let him see her he chose not too then he passed away two years ago. He did not need to come see me but to come see his daughter it was not like I asked him for a dime he chose not to be apart of my most wonderful,amazing little girls life.

stardust50's photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:14 PM

walls!!! great big wide ass walls....

and dont let anyone in... over.... or around them

and they have great big ass thorns too.

stardust50's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:53 PM

"smell trouble coming from a mile away"... Well I wonder what trouble smalls like? In laws, an ex, that tubby kid in the 7th grade who smelled like Tacos, what?

Hey now I smell of tacos I just finished making two dozen of them with homemade green chili from my garden so don't go there with the taco smelllaugh

stardust50's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:04 AM

Hell honey I get BRUSHED AWAY all the time because I AM TO NICE so it works both ways.

Nope.. No Way... Don't think so.
Not design that way.
Sorry.. no free pass on that statement.
I don't see the reason why it works both ways.

Never heard of a girl being too nice.
Tell me an example.
Usually if a guy use the word "Nice" to describe a girl... it is more than likely describing her looks.

Because I always put them first and do and do and do not that I mind but all I ever hear is well your just to nice your always smiling your always happy don't you ever have a down day?
You always look at things on the bright side can't you ever be mean and nasty?

So I tried to be mean and nasty did not work for me. Nice looks hmmm yes they do say that and a nice body for someone being 50 what the hell is that suppose to mean?

So you see you have you point of view on this and so do I. That is why we are all different if we were all the same what a boring world this would be. Someday I will find the man who likes NICE.

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:26 PM
When I told you I Loved you well I lied. A$$$$hole
And all those times you thought you pleased me I faked it.:smile:

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:24 PM
do not forget the Mutal Matches we have a blue light special once a week.

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:17 PM
Just because he was the sperm donor does mean I have to love him.:smile:

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:14 PM
drinker

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:12 PM

As the saying goes, "nice guys finish last" Recently, I got brushed away because I was being too nice. I don't understand it. Girls always ask for a nice guy, but once a nice guy comes along, girls just brush him away. I guess the best way to solve this problem is to be more assertive and yet be a nice guy.

What are your comments?

Hell honey I get BRUSHED AWAY all the time because I AM TO NICE so it works both ways.

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:11 PM
I love my two great nephews but I can say with out a doubt I HATE their mother and praying does not help been there done that and she is still here and making everyone's else life hell. So you see I can love and hate really easy.

stardust50's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:32 PM
Donate to help find a cure for Diabetes and then pay off my bills

stardust50's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:26 PM
Edited by stardust50 on Thu 08/07/08 07:33 PM
sometimes but when you deal with grouchy old people who all need naps to be in a better mood then it is NO WAY IN HELL:smile:

stardust50's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:22 PM
a kiss to make it feel better smooched

stardust50's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:18 PM
I kind of felt like I was raped no insurance either. But the brightside of the whole thing the lunch meat they used to make themselves a sandwich was old and green so I hope they enjoyed it and got the runs with it. Hang in there as the days go on it get's easier I promise. Just thank the good lord you are safe and not hurt in this whole mess. We rather have you then the material things they took or destroyed.flowerforyou

stardust50's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:03 PM
Yeah most thing can be replaced but to break and destroy well that is what makes me mad. They took my dad's timex watch not worth anything but only to me and broke it then made themselves a sandwich and took my underwear and cut my clothes up. SICK SICK SICK

stardust50's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:57 PM
Can't and won't do needy I tell them to go rent a tit they are having a blue light special at Kmart.

stardust50's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:52 PM
Shoot me:wink:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25