Community > Posts By > stardust50

stardust50's photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:16 PM

indifferent how come everytime i talk about a relationship with a women there is always a hidden finacial want. i mean im not against paying for things, in fact im to nice and put myself in a bad position. but they always want more than i can give, afterall you cant get blood out of a turnip. can anyone shine somelight on this or give me some info? all coments apreciatedindifferent frown

I always pay for my own way do not expect anyone to pay for me.....but I know where you are coming from when I tell them I will pay my own way they always go for the most expensive placefrustrated I am a single mom sometimes I cannot afford it so I tell them sorry no can do.

stardust50's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:03 PM
Edited by stardust50 on Tue 08/12/08 05:07 PM

i kinda made the mistake of letting my daughter paint my toenails pink thinking that it would not stay on long... yeah right that s**t stays on forever....

i know guys i turned in my mancard years ago.....

but would not change it for the world my daughters smile means everything to me...

I have respect for men like you to allow your daughter to do this tell's me you one hell of a man and a great dad...........way to go.flowerforyou

stardust50's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:56 PM

Let them go on the friggin merry way!!drinker

that is it bye bye don't crydrinker

stardust50's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:55 PM
Happens all the time to me like you I just hate it ice goes every where but the dogs love it.

stardust50's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:53 PM

1. my parents...

2. yes i lied....I'm truly an asshole but I dont want that out in public.

It's out but I can bet you are really a big old teddy bear.flowerforyou

stardust50's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:52 PM

Theres a lot of nice people that smoke, but I just dont think I could be serious about a smoker.smokin

there are a lot of nice people who drink, but I just don't think I could be serious about a drinker.

stardust50's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:51 PM
depends on who it is.........

stardust50's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:23 PM
Yes annoying but you know what I always finish the story different every time which is far better than when they tell four hundred times.

stardust50's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:21 PM
Investigate fraud and any malfunctions on an atm and yes I have to wear a badage need it to get into the bathrooms:smile:

stardust50's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:59 PM

I understand completely... I'm an engineer. But I design things that can't fail.

Like what? Buildings break,machines break,glass breaks, oh yes not to forget the biggie hearts break too.

Weapons/aircraft... If they break? Horrible... Horrible things can happen.

So you say they do not break but something should break at another time or another right they are machines. Unless like me who works for a bank and get blamed for the little man inside of the atm that took their money and won't give it back.laugh

Can I barrow one I have my nephews ex wife who I forgot to give a birthday gift too.blushing

Okay... They're designed to break at a useful moment... (missle exploding)

stardust50's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:56 PM

I understand completely... I'm an engineer. But I design things that can't fail.

Like what? Buildings break,machines break,glass breaks, oh yes not to forget the biggie hearts break too.

Weapons/aircraft... If they break? Horrible... Horrible things can happen.

So you say they do not break but something should break at another time or another right they are machines. Unless like me who works for a bank and get blamed for the little man inside of the atm that took their money and won't give it back.laugh

stardust50's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:52 PM

stardust50's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:49 PM

I am a equal opportunity lover....All women are beautifulflowers

finally a man to realize this thank you kind sirsmooched

stardust50's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:46 PM
I am a mom so pretty much the whole house you just never know when you may need something

stardust50's photo
Mon 08/11/08 05:00 PM

If they can handle me being a total smart ass.

And if they can handle me being a total smart ass right back

stardust50's photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:58 PM

Someone burned down the findlay,ohio IHOP

Hey now I still learning how to cook don't go there it was an accident!:wink:

stardust50's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:05 AM
Hey that looks like my nephews ex wife!

stardust50's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:04 AM
Oh my Mars Bar I love Mars Bars welcomeflowerforyou

stardust50's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:50 PM
Geez I guess I need to try it at least once before I die

stardust50's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:44 PM
:heart: Lost my mom 5 years ago she was my best friend I wish I had her here to be nosey and tell me what to do and be a pain the A$$ would give anything in the world to have 5 mins. with her again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25