Community > Posts By > stardust50

stardust50's photo
Sat 09/20/08 11:44 AM
I grow my own veggies........mmmm mmmm good

stardust50's photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:08 PM
Edited by stardust50 on Mon 09/15/08 07:22 PM
Yeah the moment I woke up this morning has been that way for 50 years but the good news is I plan on living to be at least 79 so twenty or so more years to go

stardust50's photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:06 PM
10 year had her at 40 :tongue:

stardust50's photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:05 PM

Geez again I really must try it the first time to find out what not to do the second time.

I read your profile, Stardust!! Neato burrito!! Well, if you've made it this long without a marriage/divorce, good for you!! When and if you ever do get married, I'll bet it will be great. You sound like a neat lady!! flowers

Why thank you men ask me all the time WHY and I say WHY NOT :wink:

stardust50's photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:57 PM
Geez again I really must try it the first time to find out what not to do the second time.

stardust50's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:43 PM
oh boy let's play

stardust50's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:42 PM
My best friend is there and almost done love him or her to death only thing that makes me pissed off is he/she barrows my bra'sfrustrated

stardust50's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:38 PM
Try my house a 17 year old to a 9 year old to a 7 year old and a 4 year old. No they are not all mine only the 9 year old, we are called the zoo
all is welcome cross over. Makes you sure wonder why in the hell birth control was not at the top of list.

stardust50's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:32 PM

I find it's usually better to avoid generalization. I don't think of people as men or women, that's a small detail. I usually treat people as people then work from there. Everyone is different and as soon as you start putting people into categories, you start running into problems by assuming certain things to be true just because everyone else in that category have had that fact be true.

In Short, we are all from Earth... deal with it.

Nope my nephews first wife is the devil and is from hell and so was his second wife both put together is like living in the twilight zone.
I have to carry holy water all the time to throw at both of them and you know what they sizzled when it made contact.

stardust50's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:59 PM

Marine Family here

Have a nephew who was in Recon Fast company. Once a Marine always a Marine.............Still in that mode at times......never talks about what he did or where he was I really do not want to know only thing I know he was anti terrorist something or another and that he graduated with honors. Just know had a heck of good time at the parties.happy

I was a 1st recon attachment to the 3/6 Kilo in Iraq was the crappiest rewarding job i have ever had

Yes but I have learned the one thing a Marine is good at when they finish boot camp and that is putting the beer away.........geez I have never been around so many beer drinking men before amazing just amazing but what the heck I learned a few things on drinking from them. Yes he said the same thing the most fuc$$$ up rewarding experience he will ever have he has a few anger issues now I don't piss him off to often.

stardust50's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:11 PM

hey now do not be so mean on her just wait until she is out of college

Nope she is grounded until she is 40 and then if she is lucky then maybe she can go out until then no way no how nope nope nope. I know what I was like in my teen years oh hell no is she going to do what I did. I just figure I had her at 40 my one and only child and I have never been married so at 40 I will be old by then she can do what she wants but I am raising her old school so she still has respect for me right now. Besides it is clear to see that the little kids that were doing it had to learn it from somewhere hmmm makes you wonder what else they see and live in.

stardust50's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:05 PM
OMG they are getting more than me happy Not good I have my daughter trained cannot date until she is 40 no makeup until she is 40 not dating until she is 40 I told her in a nice way I am going to have my head up her a$$ until she is 40 and she is right now only 10laugh

stardust50's photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:01 PM
Marine Family here

Have a nephew who was in Recon Fast company. Once a Marine always a Marine.............Still in that mode at times......never talks about what he did or where he was I really do not want to know only thing I know he was anti terrorist something or another and that he graduated with honors. Just know had a heck of good time at the parties.happy

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:34 PM
No because when I get to heaven then I will understand everything. Besides I have a pair of pink wings waiting on me there:wink:

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:32 PM
my feeling too:angry:

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:24 PM
Forgiving I am trying to learn to do but the beatings I took well I would like to believe it made me a stronger women........but then again I could be wrong I still have my moments when the night comes and I close my eyes and feel every hit, every unkind word then I look deep inside and the the forgiving well it is just not there. I have forgiven many times in my life and I am sure that I will have many more times that I will forgive I just wish I could forget then maybe it would be easier.

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:35 PM
To make me feel guilty and on my knees saying I am sorry............

I was raised Catholic do not believe in hell like it was pounded in my head, but I do believe in heaven as you know I was there had to come back but as far as religion I believe in the main man I do not need a building to go to talk or praise him I can do it in my garden or when I am cutting my lawn any where I choose to talk and pray to him I do. I am his child no matter how I screw up he knows what is in my heart and my compassion I feel for him.

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:25 PM
Yes I know but my brain is tired and has no more room to learn something new everyday laugh I have to make a mental check on the way to work every morning let's see I am dressed, my hair is comb, I have shoes on, I brushed my teeth, I look over and see what is to be my lunch for the day it is the sack of garbage I was going to take out on my way to work hmmmmm see what I mean maybe it is the age they tell me when you get older you don't have to agree on anything or like anything or have compassion for anyone..........I wonder what age they were talking about?

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:21 PM
ok how old is old to you?

stardust50's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:20 PM

I have a tummy ache, so I need some compassion. sad

poor baby drink some hot milk and lie down then the tummy will feel so much betterflowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25